Thread: ya'll

Cool ya'll

So amongst working full time and saving up for fast food stockpiles post-secondary, I've been lurking the forums and I finally decided to join just to see what the fuss was all about.

To encapsulate: I started to rediscover a interest in diaper wetting I thought I was well over a a couple of years ago. I don't want to make it seem like it's purely for some form of sexual gratification, though: they help me relax due to my job and personal life being almost soul-draining – but that's another story for another thread.

As far as interests go, I'd call myself an electronic music enthusiast: drum and bass, acid techno, IDM, etc. Would like to get back into novel reading on the regular, though. I wouldn't mind escaping back into the solace of a book and developing literary knowledge so I could maybe even get an arts degree like I planned to.

Mostly joined just for finding some sort of support through more lurking via an account, but if I get to talk to a couple of other like-minded people regularly along the way, then hey. Hopefully I'll stick around in the future.
    Last edited by Helix; 30-Aug-2016 at 08:14.

Hello Helix and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.