Status
Not open for further replies.

sissyboy2707

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
Ok here is the problem. My wife knows about my fetishes. Shareacceptable of it and occasionally let's me put a diaper on her. That's all we really do in terms of taking care of her. She doesn't hate it but can be ok with the idea.

So what do I do I post on Craig'slist looking for more. I put up a post that I'm looking to take care of someone. My question is do I dare ask my wife if I can have a friend with similar interests to take care of. It will be with a guy so I won't feel like it's cheating as much. I know cheating is cheating even in this form.

I feel bad if I go ahead and do this behind her back so there is probably my answer right there. Now we have kind of an open relationship should I ask first?

The thing once I ask the question I cannot undo it. If I asked it will lead to more problems. I'm 97percent sure she wouldn't find out. If she did our marriage Would likely be ruined. Does anyone had any experience they could share to help me out.

You are traveling down a very bad road, Once you find it easy to lie to your wife, it becomes habit. Honesty is the best. If she loves you, she will play along or at least understand. Be carful, If your willing to through your marriage away over a fetish then you really need to take a hard look at your life and get your priorities in order.

dizzy5868 said:
You are traveling down a very bad road, Once you find it easy to lie to your wife, it becomes habit. Honesty is the best. If she loves you, she will play along or at least understand. Be carful, If your willing to through your marriage away over a fetish then you really need to take a hard look at your life and get your priorities in order.

Elaborating on this...

100% talk to her NOW, before you do anything. She will be far more insulted by you lying to her than by you asking.

And yes, this is cheating. If you do it, you are cheating on your wife.

While I think it's quite possible to manage this sort of thing outside of cheating, doing so requires that your partner be informed and amenable to the situation. I wouldn't talk about it in terms of an ad, that indicates you've thought too far down this road without her already. I think just asking the question in a very theoretical way, perhaps related to seeing that some ABDLs engage in this sort of thing with a caregiver who is not their partner. I think you should come ready to delve into it should she need discussion and to possibly see that your own motives might not be sufficiently pure to do this in a good way. I'm taking no position one way or the other with you, just that since she knows you far better, it's possible that a real discussion may illuminate things we won't get from you over text.

Trevor said:
While I think it's quite possible to manage this sort of thing outside of cheating, doing so requires that your partner be informed and amenable to the situation. I wouldn't talk about it in terms of an ad, that indicates you've thought too far down this road without her already. I think just asking the question in a very theoretical way, perhaps related to seeing that some ABDLs engage in this sort of thing with a caregiver who is not their partner. I think you should come ready to delve into it should she need discussion and to possibly see that your own motives might not be sufficiently pure to do this in a good way. I'm taking no position one way or the other with you, just that since she knows you far better, it's possible that a real discussion may illuminate things we won't get from you over text.

I was thinking about asking in a way maybe to just meet people like me and see what she says.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks so much for your input it done definitely helps. Is it cheating if it's not even sexual or if it's just a fetish with the same sex.

Iv'e seen marriages come close to divorce because a seemingly innocuous hobby appeared to give more pleasure than the relationship. And this is so much more intimate. Even if she gives permission, I doubt it would be sincere. There must be something you can do together that can be fulfilling to you both. Think about it that way maybe.

sissyboy2707 said:
I was thinking about asking in a way maybe to just meet people like me and see what she says.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks so much for your input it done definitely helps. Is it cheating if it's not even sexual or if it's just a fetish with the same sex.

Meeting other ABDLs is so innocuous and casually social that I don't think it's in the same universe. I think discussing it is a good idea but unless your wife picks your casual friends, I don't see how you'd get a reasoned argument against it.

However, I think you will have to think more broadly than just sex in terms of potential cheating. There's an emotional component that can occur as a result of caregiving relationships. There's no common analog i can think of to this in other relationships. Just having a diaper change isn't the same thing but it may ring warning bells for your wife just the same.

sissyboy2707 said:
thanks so much for your input it done definitely helps. Is it cheating if it's not even sexual or if it's just a fetish with the same sex.

yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back