Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My financial aid came in and I know exactly what I want to spend the leftovers on~

Default My financial aid came in and I know exactly what I want to spend the leftovers on~

Ah! I love college financial aid.
    After textbook, food, and gas costs, I know EXACTLY what I want to buy.

Had my eyes on some ABU nappies for a loooong while. Definitely ordering a sample pack of those. Thinking 1 Little Pawz and 1 Space.
    Would really like a Lavender.. But that's part of the vintage pack.

What are your guys' experiences with ABU?

Don't go spending all your leftover money in one place now!

If you want a Lavender mixed with a LittlePawz or Space, just let me know and I can make it happen for you. I just need the order number immediately after you order. I won't go into my experience with ABU, I'm, biased?

Good luck!
    -Casey

I've only ordered Little Pawz, but I think they're great, definitely one of my top choices for diaper right now. Thick, cute, and absorbent enough to last all day. I wouldn't recommend exercising in them, they're thick enough to chafe around the legs. Ordering experience for me has been no trouble, package comes within 3 days and is left at my door, though I don't know how they'd do with college living if you're in a dorm. Probably no trouble for a sample though, since they're a small bag that can fit in a regular mail slot in most dorms.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepies View Post
    ABU is awesome! Incredible customer service and superior products! I've ordered from them 5/6 times, and the only issue I've ever had was running out eventually! I highly recommend ABU nappies!

Definitely ordering a sample pack of those. Thinking 1 Little Pawz and 1 Space.
    Just remember that while the Space and Little Pawz (and the Simple) are made of the same core, the Lavenders are a different diaper altogether!

So, if you try a Space, there's no need to try a Little Pawz.

After textbook, food, and gas costs, I know EXACTLY what I want to buy.

Had my eyes on some ABU nappies for a loooong while. Definitely ordering a sample pack of those. Thinking 1 Little Pawz and 1 Space.

At least get a bag if you know the size you need. Samples can be so pricey.

Hands down some of the best diapers I've tried. You won't be disappointed. I'm currently waiting on some SDK's and Space to come in the mail

i ordered 2 sample packs from them and needed some help as i was getting error messages when i tried to submit my order. haven't gotten my package yet but i want to say Casey was amazing!! really took the time with my order and made sure i got exactly what i needed so highly recommend!

I've used ABU Space, Lavender and Little Pawz

I've only ordered Little Pawz from them. They're fantastic; super thick, super absorbent, super cute, and the wetness indicator is a very nice touch.

My only problem with them right now is that I've been using them too fast.

I am sorry, but does no one else see this as just plain wrong? It reminds me of the welfare mother who sued the government for a vacation. Shouldn't you spend the financial aid money on something educational?