Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Awesome it finally happened.

Default Awesome it finally happened.

Despite a lot of people wondering why I would ever want to involuntarily wet while asleep I am happy to say it finally happened last night. When I was younger sure it happened every once in a while, but I've been waiting a long time to have another true bed wetting experience. I am just glad that I happened to be in a diaper as well.

Even though I've been longing for this to happen, I never put any effort into trying to make it happen,with the exception of larger fluid intake.

Thanks for reading.

Feel like I'm repeating myself, but...nice! How long have you been wearing at night? Perhaps wearing a diaper gave your subconscious the go-ahead to let go?

I didn't start night wetting until after 3 or 4 months of concerted effort. During my current binge, though, it took just a week. (But it's been sporadic since then.)

Aren't you guys worried that when it starts it won't stop? Or is that the idea? I can hardly get to sleep with a diaper on, let alone wet while I'm sleeping.

Guys? Must be somebody else.

I've never done it long enough to actually lose any control. At worst, when I stopped wearing, I was getting up twice a night to pee for a while.

No trouble here falling asleep in a diaper. I think it would take a really thick cloth diaper for me to even notice. If you want to sleep wet, perhaps Ride or I could coach you, lol.

Since there is no gender neutral term, think if "guys" as a generic fill in. As far as being coached to wet while I sleep, I'll have to practice falling asleep in a diaper first. About the only time I've done it was in a Rearz Safari and that was really tough. Maybe I'll try and tykables or an Abena M4 to see if that better.

Sorry, misunderstanding, Lifetime. Wasn't objecting to the noun, just the plural.

Nice!
    For whatever reason I can't sleep with a diaper on no matter how hard I try.
    They're not even thick. It might be the material that irritates my legs.
    They're cheap cloth backed Attends.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifetime View Post
    Aren't you guys worried that when it starts it won't stop? Or is that the idea? I can hardly get to sleep with a diaper on, let alone wet while I'm sleeping.
    As fun as involuntary wetting in my sleep would be, I think I'd be nervous if it started happening. If I only slept at home all the time that would be one thing, but I do a lot business travel and camping with friends, and it would really suck to have a nighttime accident then.

And yeah, sleeping in a diaper took some practice for me too. Then once I got that down it was a whole other thing to get comfortable wetting while laying my back, then again to get comfortable doing it laying on my front.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifetime View Post
    Since there is no gender neutral term, think if "guys" as a generic fill in. As far as being coached to wet while I sleep, I'll have to practice falling asleep in a diaper first. About the only time I've done it was in a Rearz Safari and that was really tough. Maybe I'll try and tykables or an Abena M4 to see if that better.
    "Y'all" is gender neutral

Sent from my LG-X180g using Tapatalk