SCORE!!!!! Dipers for days and days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyracer37

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Just scored 4 cases of diapers. That's 384 diapers in total. What is your best diaper score?

HOnestly just regular bags, never had a score like that, you'll be diapered properly for a long time

babyracer37 said:
Just scored 4 cases of diapers. That's 384 diapers in total. What is your best diaper score?

I dare you to put them All on at once. Lol!

I have 10 cases 2 onesies and 2 pair of rubber or plastic pants for sale for $250,all are unused in the sealed package, landlord is up my ass about them , so I am having a fire sale two weeks and they are gone or into the incinerator they go that's close to 10,000 diapers someone can score!, if they need or want Them I have a couple of thousand dollars of catheters they can have also, so if you know anybody in Pa ,NY, or OH let them know they gotta go ! That's a haul and a half for most people.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

what size/brand are the diapers?

Medium, Mckesson. Their ok. I use a doubler with them.

I believe my best was 11 cases of Goodnites (44-48 per case, L/XL) for $10/case. Before that it was 5 cases for $10/case, and several individual cases for $10 each from various people. All on Craigslist (local sellers). Hold out for the best deals and pass up the OK ones.

My best was a case of 80 Medline diapers, $25 for it, pretty cheap for an Amazon order.
Maybe if I visit a local thrift shop I'll find some ABDL diapers.

I live in NY and I'm always looking to buy more diapers tetra

best score was 4 bags of assorted premium diapers from a side walk sale of a medical supply company that was closing this particular store, Mommy and I had a very heavy load to carry down main street back to the car :blushie:

I ordered 4 more flat cloth diapers that will arrive today Yay!!!, Also 3 pair of plastic pants, cant6 wait for all to arrive my current cloth diapers is insufficient now that I'm wearing diapers 24/7

I had Dry247 double ship an order once. I just thought my full case was in two boxes on my step but I found that there was actually two full cases and they only charged me for one.

My best score was 78 girls goodnites :3

I am getting a pack of 64 pampers size 6 diapers along with booster pads soon!

Wow, it seems you guys order online in abundance. I just go down to the supermarket I buy them a pack at a time... is there something I haven't understood here??? :)

jguy said:
... is there something I haven't understood here??? :)

Wondering the same honestly. Like, is this about getting a good deal or are we just talking about how many diapers we buy at once? And, if so, how is this a "score"? That'd be like the bad guys in "Heat" walking into a bank and withdrawing their own money, but still calling it "a job".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back