Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Confused

Default Confused

I've been having a hard time lately trying to figure out why I like to wear diapers. Like what in my adult mind makes them think it's fun to wear and use diapers? What triggers it? Why do I like to wear and use such (no offense)an embarrassing thing? I can't be the only one who has these thoughts. How do you make yourself ok with it? It's odd.

you can't explain instinct, and it's not going to go away. it's easier to just accept it.

as long as you're not hurting anyone else, do what you want to do, do what makes you feel good.

I wish I knew. Not that I want to be any different. I would just like to know why a grown man loves to wear nappies.

Those are my thoughts. Why does a grown man, who otherwise doesn't like to be childish, like diapers? This community is great, but I still find it odd that I like to wear lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ST50 View Post
    I wish I knew. Not that I want to be any different. I would just like to know why a grown man loves to wear nappies.
    Some people's favorite color is Blue. It doesn't matter why, and there's no use in trying to explain it. Just accept it. Don't let it bother you, and don't pay any attention to anyone who judges you over it.

Also, when I'm going through my binge cycles, it tends to consume most of my thoughts. "When can I wear next?" "What kind do I want to wear?" Stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Some people's favorite color is Blue. It doesn't matter why, and there's no use in trying to explain it.
    This. I know that at least in my case I've had a thing for diapers as far back as I can remember. Nothing caused it, it's just there and there's not a whole lot I can do except live with it and make sure it doesn't end up ruling my life (so basically the same as with any other preference or hobby).

Quote Originally Posted by eagle1 View Post
    Also, when I'm going through my binge cycles, it tends to consume most of my thoughts. "When can I wear next?" "What kind do I want to wear?" Stuff like that.
    The whole binge/purge thing can get annoying. I've found that trying to moderate both (wear less while I feel like binging, wear at least a few times when I don't want to) helped a lot. But then I don't think it was ever as bad for me as it is for some people.

Once you get past the shame, the reasons why don't matter so much. I've been 24/7 since last year and it's just my underwear at this point. I don't even think twice about it.

Quote Originally Posted by MattiKins View Post
    Once you get past the shame, the reasons why don't matter so much. I've been 24/7 since last year and it's just my underwear at this point. I don't even think twice about it.
    That's the thing, when did I start caring what other ppl think of me? Why should I care if ppl see my diaper? But I do. I never really used to care what ppl thought, but now that I'm older, I suddenly do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MattiKins View Post
    That's the thing, when did I start caring what other ppl think of me? Why should I care if ppl see my diaper? But I do. I never really used to care what ppl thought, but now that I'm older, I suddenly do.

boy, ask shy bladder folks about when did we start caring about what other people think! self consciousness is a normal human response. Why we like diapers is complicated and tends to be unique to each person. but as to why your are self conscious about it, that is just society. Maybe the better question would be to ask how would i feel if wearing diapers was the norm.