Can you suggest ways to be more like a child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I currently go to bed at 11-12 o'clock at night. I wear my hair like a child's sometimes. I wear diapers 24/7. I eat out of child plates sometimes and I have a bib I use sometimes. The problem is I can't do most things because my dad is here most of the time. I play with bath toys and play nursery rhymes sometimes. I have my own cozy corner and have a few baby toys. Just yesterday I changed in the public toilets with cubicles.
What more could I do?

Nap in the middle of the day maybe, make sure you drink a lot, babies are usually kept hydrated which means nappy changes are more regular, watch cartoons, dress in childish clothing

P.S. reply to your Whatsapp message

ohhhh very cute you little baby

You said that you wear diapers 24/7. BUT do you use them? Nothing makes me feel littler than having accidents! Also I need my paci or I am fussy and cranky!

How about earlier bedtime? 11-12 o'clock is a little late for kids. If you really want to feel young, try gang to bed at 9:00. Of course be prepared to be up really early (but little kids do that too).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just find 11-12 o'clock more convient but I might try to go at 10 at some point or other.

CookieMonstah said:
Nap in the middle of the day maybe, make sure you drink a lot, babies are usually kept hydrated which means nappy changes are more regular, watch cartoons, dress in childish clothing

P.S. reply to your Whatsapp message

i do all stuff already eavn before ill got into this except for nappy part

The best piece of advice that I ever received about feeling/being childish is don't think, children live in the moment, don't think about what's to come or what will happen or the worst of all spend the whole time thinking about if anyone walked in how they would judge you or feeling guilty or wrong for what you are doing, if there is something that absolutely needs to get done set some alarms that go off and tell you what to do, also remove clocks from your play space and then it's a little easier to get lost (little kids can't tell time anyway). The best thing to keep in mind is do what is comfortable and feels natural, if you force it, it will feel awkward and forced. You can add new elements a little at a time but don't obsess over doing it perfectly.

It is not about what you do. It is about how you feel when you do things. Not really sure why there is such an obsession around here to do every single thing exactly as a child does. First off you are an adult you are meant to have thoughts of an adult and act like an adult most of the time. I know this is an AB thing to want to act like a child but it seems to be forgotten that there needs to be adult time the majority of our lives. You spend so much time planning what it is to be like a baby that you are totally missing the point of being AB. Stop letting all the tasks dictate your little space just do what you feels is child like and go with it. Stop focusing on everything so much.

Reactions: Trevor
For me watching the stuff kids watch put me into that zone. Then I found out my little mindset is actually of a 10-12 year old. That's what makes me happy being in that space. So just find what makes you happy as a little.

MiniMiniMo
http://youtu.be/r-MXLmNnarQ

Watch that video and I think it's impossible not to regress and not try singing along lol.

Or if you want something younger.

SmallPotatoes is awesome to watch
http://youtu.be/W-n2-4UuknI

The only thing I can say is that I agree with people who say do things on instinct. You have to enjoy what you are doing to be able to embrace it. You have to look back in your past and try to remember what you've done as a child that you loved so much. Many people here are reflecting their own interests. Only you can figure out what you love to do. Only then can you find yourself in little space.

When I was young, I loved playing with my Matchbox or Hot Wheel cars. I had a very vivid imagination and would imagine that people were in every one of them, and make up things as I go. I loved my collection of cars. My favorite was a metal baby blue '69 Mustang. It makes me want to go and start a new collection.

binkygirl said:
It is not about what you do. It is about how you feel when you do things. Not really sure why there is such an obsession around here to do every single thing exactly as a child does. First off you are an adult you are meant to have thoughts of an adult and act like an adult most of the time. I know this is an AB thing to want to act like a child but it seems to be forgotten that there needs to be adult time the majority of our lives. You spend so much time planning what it is to be like a baby that you are totally missing the point of being AB. Stop letting all the tasks dictate your little space just do what you feels is child like and go with it. Stop focusing on everything so much.

The only part of this that I agree with is 'act like an adult most of the time' and neither you nor I know how Angelic spends her day. This notion that there's a right and a wrong way to be 'Little' is simply wrong. Who says 'It is not about what you do.' We are all different. If she experiences being 'Little' through authentic play then who's to say that she's 'letting all the tasks dictate your little space'. Authenticity plays a major role in my AB experience, I'm just not as open about it as she is.

The other thing I would point out is that what you perceive as obsessive might actually be playfulness. I suspect that she is playing with us (in a nice way).

Hey tickles I noticed that your label next to your picture says ab and I think that means somebody likes the idea of a cult being a baby, correct me if I am wrong but I guess you have a adult mindset a lot of the time, me on the other hand whilst having a fully functioning adult brain, whilst I feel like a child most of the time or correction 98% of the time, I use my knowledge and the way I function and look at things in a childlike manner, like its hard to be like a child in college but I have my diapers and change at college, it doesn't change the way I function what so ever and I am hygienic enough so I avoid stinking and infections, apart from the occasional diaper rash. More to it at college, occasionally they do things like posters and I am usually the first to volunteer colouring in the letters or designing things, when they do other things, I just get on with it like if I have coursework, because that is expected of me, there is no time for being a little there but I find it distracts me from being a little but I can get off into my own world around the middle of the afternoon and get restless. I can be adult to get by , but when I get home the fist thing I am likely to do is get my toys out or take a nap if I don't have any adult things to do at home.

I tend to have a mindset of a child but have the overall functioning of a adult, I tend to get upset in fight scenes, scenes with critically ill patients, those adverts with dying children and animals, abuse campaigns, when somebody has died or disasters and I actually start crying. I fiddle with everything I get my hands on because put it this way, things were meant to be touched and who can resist! I get on with children wonderfully, I tend to think like them but have a sense of responsibility at the same time, I tend to feel more like their big sister in this way, I tend to feel younger at home and people at the same age group as me. I always suck my thumb or my pacifier for some reason. I listen to nursery rhymes and gave my favourites, I find unlike some here on Adisc that I am more interested in playing with my toys rather than watching children's TV, I find I can watch it for about 45 minutes at the most before I get fidgety.

Hi Angelic.
Hey tickles I noticed that your label next to your picture says ab
Yes, I consider myself to be an Adult Baby, not a 'Little'. To me, 'Littles' are people who are always (or mostly) in 'Little' mode. They can act adult, go to work, raise the kids and handle their adult responsibilities, but being little is part of who they are. By my definition, you're a 'Little' and that's the word I used in my last post rather than adult baby. I hope you don't mind.
you have a adult mindset a lot of the time, me on the other hand whilst having a fully functioning adult brain, whilst I feel like a child most of the time or correction 98% of the time,
Yes, I'm in my adult mindset most of the time. I occasionally regress to an infant and a toddler and my adult takes a break. To me, regression is a sexual thing. I also have some non-sexual things like my Teddy bear.
I can be adult to get by, but when I get home the fist thing I am likely to do is get my toys out or take a nap if I don't have any adult things to do at home. I tend to have a mindset of a child but have the overall functioning of a adult
I've read many of your posts and watched some of your YouTube video's and I think that you're a fully functional adult, you just enjoy experimenting and playing with your 'Little' side and sharing your thoughts and experiences here.

I also think that you like to play with us here at ADISC. For example, I thought that your post 'I have the brain of a child' was funny because you know that you really don't have a child's brain. You were just playing with us.

So there are no rules about how to be 'Little'. Just do it responsibly.

Just a paci and sleeping with a teddy to cuddle into at night (next step for me). other than that and making full use of you diapers your the perfect little girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back