Thread: Wetting Frequincy

Default Wetting Frequincy

HI All

I have been wearing my nappies since Monday morning 24/7 and loving it. Especially now that i have found the right cream to stop itchyness.

I have noticed on some days i wet a lot more than other. I have been drinking about the same each day. Is this part of going 24/7 that i have stopped producing as much urine or is it my body just regulating. Today has been a somewhat dryer day than the last few days. The weather is cooler today than what it has been. Would this have something to do with it?

Or am i just not noticing the wetting as much. I have been wearing nappies on and off for years now. SO my body has got used to them. So much so that it knows when i am wearing and when im not.

I think im just not noticing when im wetting as much as i am used to which makes me think im not wetting as much.

What are your thoughts?

I know that with me, after about day 3 or 4, my bladder pretty much releases when anything is in it. You see, at first your body allows your bladder to store urine...but the longer you wear a diaper your body (well - mine anyways) alerts me to the fact that I have to go, then I just go. This causes what seems to be like less output, but in all actuality it is the same, just in significantly less intervals.

More frequent voids are pretty common and is reversible. As for urine output, your body doesn't have a set schedule. Your daily activity can also determine what is used as sweat, urine, or storage.