Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I hate my balls!!! And want them gone(help plz)

Default I hate my balls!!! And want them gone(help plz)

I hate them I want them gone does anyone know how I can free myself of them? Please!!!

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

I'd definitely can tell you is to not do something on your own. If you can save up and have a safe surgery with someone experienced with reputable reviews, then go for it. Otherwise it's not a good idea at all to take measures in to your own hands. Until this is an option, just try not to think about it. Are you wanting to not have sexual urges? Do you want no part of the male anatomy all together? I'm sure you're not alone here, and those people can offer you better advice than I can. I hope you can just have patience and not do something stupid that can really affect your overall health.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    I'd definitely can tell you is to not do something on your own. If you can save up and have a safe surgery with someone experienced with reputable reviews, then go for it. Otherwise it's not a good idea at all to take measures in to your own hands. Until this is an option, just try not to think about it. Are you wanting to not have sexual urges? Do you want no part of the male anatomy all together? I'm sure you're not alone here, and those people can offer you better advice than I can. I hope you can just have patience and not do something stupid that can really affect your overall health.
    I don't mean that I would do something to myself! Lol I just don't want them I just hate them it's hard to explain but I do want my you know what still! And you can still get it stiff and a fluid would come out. I just can't make babies and I'm cool with that.

Just not being able to have babies is the tip of the iceberg when it comes to castration. You'll lose most of your sexual urges and have significant changes to your body with the lack of testosterone, most have to go on HRT after.

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowDash728 View Post
    I don't mean that I would do something to myself! Lol I just don't want them I just hate them it's hard to explain but I do want my you know what still! And you can still get it stiff and a fluid would come out. I just can't make babies and I'm cool with that.

If your only objective is to sterilize yourself and prevent yourself from making babies, my recommendation would be a vasectomy. That'd get the job done and not any of the other side effects that come with castration, cause like what Str88jacketabdl said, getting rid of your balls would do a hell of a lot more to you than just make you sterile.

Quote Originally Posted by Str88jacketabdl View Post
    Just not being able to have babies is the tip of the iceberg when it comes to castration. You'll lose most of your sexual urges and have significant changes to your body with the lack of testosterone, most have to go on HRT after.
    Good point I'm still on the fence I just wish I could idk pop them up inside me and keep them there somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by Gsmax View Post
    If your only objective is to sterilize yourself and prevent yourself from making babies, my recommendation would be a vasectomy. That'd get the job done and not any of the other side effects that come with castration, cause like what Str88jacketabdl said, getting rid of your balls would do a hell of a lot more to you than just make you sterile.
    We'll no that's not why. I truly hate them if I could pop them in me and keep em there I'd b happy

Rainbowdash728

The actual name of the procedure to remove your testes is called a Orchiectomy which is a fancy term for castration. You can research the procedure or see if there is a doctor in your area that will do it for you. Typically doctors specializing in sexual reassignment surgery will be the ones to contact. And I believe They can accomplish this surgically or even chemically now.

I believe it's kinda a long road and they will make you see a psychologist to make sure this is appropriate for you but it's the safest option.

Aside from advising talking to a therapist and then proceeding to talk to a doctor about this, I'm not sure how we can help the op.

I have not seen anything mentioned about fantasy or gender issues.