Status
Not open for further replies.

icklespace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
so what is "big you" interested in at the moment I am really interested in the art of guerrilla warfare I find it super awesome. what about you guys?

I've gotten into restoring doll houses and furniture. Also painting and sewing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like drawing manga characters and making my own, writing stories, making and modifying little clothing, making games for my littl side, buying toys and things for my littl side, playing video games, playing sims and other PC games, reading, listening to music, going for walks, swimming, tennis and watching superhero and sci-if films

I've gotten really into playing some of the big Romantic pieces on piano. I just recently bought a Yamaha Avant Grand, N2 digital piano. It's an amazing instrument and I've enjoyed playing it every day.

Writing music.

one of my big hobbies is also my favorite little hobby: playing dress up! i love fashion, have always loved clothes my whole life. i like to dabble in alternative fashions & create outfits on my dress form. i used to do merchandising for a clothing store and dressing mannequins was my dream. it was like playing with life size barbies and the whole store was her wardrobe. i love going thrifting for new clothes because it's eco friendly and super cheap. plus it's like a treasure hunt and when you find something good it's even more satisfying.
i also do lots of crafts, mostly making accessories like decorating hats, turning things into purses, making rings. i like to make things for the house too so i spend a lot of time on pinterest hahah

I love history, anything about history but I have a larger fascination with certain eras, the fifties (I was raised by my grandparents they were parents in the fifties), and the victorian era, everything about it fascinates me, there were so many new things and everything was made to be both detailed and beautiful yet functional.

dogboy said:
I've gotten really into playing some of the big Romantic pieces on piano. I just recently bought a Yamaha Avant Grand, N2 digital piano. It's an amazing instrument and I've enjoyed playing it every day.

I'm so jealous. I played piano when I was young but it just sort of slipped to the sidelines and I haven't touched it in years. Had all these plans to buy a amazing keyboard that I loved; a Korg Triton. Amazing piece of musical machinery lol

As for interests, well they include gaming, architecture & design and photography.

I'm a history major trying to get a degree to teach it, that's probably my biggest adult passion.

I kind of have the rest of my big hobbies and interests intertwined with my little side, I do a lot of 40k, MtG, I read a lot of sci-fi. This stuff kind of blends into my Power Rangers/Ninja Turtles obsession, the new ones are pretty great. Fortunately the explosion of Nerd Acceptance has been fairly advantageous for the nerdy little, ^__^

Oldies music is high on my list of hobbies, as well as classic TV. Yeah, I know, I like stuff before my time.

I discovered 'sea shanties' and got totally into it. A Sea Shanty is a work song sung during the days of the wooden ships when sailors (or pirates) used manual labor to do things like raise the anchor. They follow the 'Call/Response' form where the Shantyman sings a line followed by the crew singing the refrain. Here's a Capstan Shantey sung while hoisting anchor. It's called Santianno. It's about Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna and the Mexican/American war. The Capstan shows up at minute 0:57. The lyrics can be subtly vulgar...
"I'd knock them scouse girls two at a time."
. Enjoy!

[video=youtube;atumHTucDLU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atumHTucDLU[/video]

Last edited:
LstNwf said:
I'm so jealous. I played piano when I was young but it just sort of slipped to the sidelines and I haven't touched it in years. Had all these plans to buy a amazing keyboard that I loved; a Korg Triton. Amazing piece of musical machinery lol

As for interests, well they include gaming, architecture & design and photography.

I used to love photography, back in the day of 35mm film.

I also played in a very good rock/cover band. We played for crowds up to 20,000 and one time had Dave Matthews in our audience. My go to axe was and still is when I'm out playing, a Korg Triton. The horns and strings are so good that I've fooled a lot of people into thinking they were real. There are so many things you can do with including using the sequencer.

My church minister was doing a sermon on when he was the zoological director for King's Dominion, a big amusement park, and wanted the choir to do "The Circle of Life". I had a great choral arrangement of the piece. I bought the recording of "The Lion King" and played into the sequencer, a very accurate replication of the sound track to "Circle of Life" including the African percussion. It was a lot of fun and very rewarding.

Working too much, for my part. Playing a lot of League of Legends, reading, some writing, trying to watching my niece grow up halfway around the country. I ought to take something up. I used to do martial arts and keep thinking I want to get back into it, but haven't found the time so far.

I love playing hockey, and I'm also a musician I've played guitar and bass in a few punk bands through the years.

Recently, I've been in to making chainmaille earrings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guns!!

I have many adult interests. I love traveling, learning about other cultures, history, and I guess you could say I have a love-hate relationship with politics and current affairs. Also into writing, editing, graphic art, running, and intense extreme activities.

Been working a bit too much to pursue my interests as much as I'd like but I'm into digital media creation/manipulation. As in, I like using my computer to either produce music, make illustrations/graphics/animations, and/or touch up and edit photos etc. Pretty much I like to (try) to make stuff that looks and/or sounds cool via a digital means.

I'm still pretty amateur at it but it's super fun none the less

Sent using Tapatalk on my iPhone

Gaming. Mostly tabletop, but also retro console games. Retro console games just happen to also be a bit of a "little trigger" for me as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back