adult interests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the first time in my life I've truly dipped into the world of kink, and branched off from just ageplay.
It's been a super adventurous couple of months, and I've learned a lot about myself.

Aside from that, I've been trying competitive Smash Bros. I'm ranked about 40 in a low tier state, but it's still a lot of fun ^^

I'm into extreme sports. I scuba dive, ski and snowboard and wakeboard during the summer. Love mountain climbing and traveling. I spend the other 40 hours a week working my butt off to enjoy those things. The ABDL side is a secret private side of me I love to explore. I've been slowly converting my GF into a baby girl. Small steps. She's always knew but diapers are her hard limits but she does enjoy cuddling, snuggle time and light bondage. Baby steps 😉

IttyBit said:
For the first time in my life I've truly dipped into the world of kink, and branched off from just ageplay.
It's been a super adventurous couple of months, and I've learned a lot about myself
oh cool im into bdsm not fully as I haven't experienced it but don't like the whole hardcore side

Just Backyard Astronomy.

caitianx said:
Just Backyard Astronomy.
Cool! I do a little of that too but I am still learning.
I also like photography, mostly of nature, rock picking for fossils, and a bit of hiking.
IMG_2741Reduce.jpg
This is a photo I took of Orion's nebulae with my camera...and a long lens.

Gsmax said:
I have many adult interests. I love traveling, learning about other cultures, history, and I guess you could say I have a love-hate relationship with politics and current affairs. Also into writing, editing, graphic art, running, and intense extreme activities.

Yes! I have an arsenal, I want an micro uni 9mm but don't have one yet:sad:

Guitar is my big thing. I play for at least an hour every day. Since I've moved to Colorado I've gotten back into mountain biking and snowboarding. I plan to wear diapers under my snowboard suit next winter.

What are my current adult interests? My answer has to be my own children and their lives.

It brings perhaps some of the greatest happiness in my own life from participating in what they are doing. Seeing my own self in them as they are a part of me. Being a father and seeing my son play football and the things my daughter is involved in as she attends college.

Is an interesting thing really, when your own life and interests become so fully engaged in others whom you love. Hard to explain as it is something you need to experience to truly understand.

For me, it is much bigger than just doing my own things, such as being a cowboy, hiking and climbing mountains, mountain biking, and my other interests. These all pale in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back