Masking diaper/urine smell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to get a malfunctioning Electric chair then I can bake,braise and do the occasional stir fry well creating a nice pleasant air state .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

they tell you to use them when no one is present and wait a while before re entering the area.

bambinod said:
Are they really that expensive? Shouldn't be? Or get a malfunctioning piece of high voltage equipment for free and generate all the ozone you like ;)

Electric train set or scalextrics stinks of ozone. So do power tools with worn carbon brushes.

I normally use febreeze spray, put on the fan, open the windows to get rid of pee smell in my bedroom, say after a change if so.

The ozone (03) produced by ozone machine smells like the air after it rains, a clean fresh smell, (lightning is what produces the natural 03) some of the high end hotels will run them in the rooms and hallways when they clean. Once you see and smell one running you will know that smell when you walk in a place using one.

Use baby powder or scented diapers. Must ABDL diapers. Change frequently. Carry a diaper bag so you can change in a bathrrom. Preferably, the solo kind of bathroom, unisex and 1 person at a :clap:time.

If they are in a particular room, you could open up a window and let the movement of air help release the smells.

I'd say double bagging using scented bags, also oral deoderants can help some. Make sure you use diapers that have odor blockers.

I wear cloth diapers and usually take them into the shower and rinse them out and wash them with shower gel rinse again and wring them out then store them in a safe space until I throw them into the dryer to be worn again. I have 6 cloth diapers currently and wash them when I do laundry

- - - Updated - - -

Do you wear an insert and plastic pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back