Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
What would you tell them?

Hi Buhha

You know your Perents best. You know who open minded they will be about alternative lifestyles. So you are the best person to judge your Perents response.

All Parents want the best for their children and shot them to be health and happy. ABDL Little is more know some time than we think.

If you decided that coming out to your Perents is the right thing not only for you but to help them as well

I sergest you focus on the positive things that this lifestyle gives you. And how happyer you are becouse of spending time as a infant helps you not be stressed as an adult.

This is a good site that may help you if you decide to come out from under your comfort blanket.

http://aboutabdl.weebly.com/glossary-of-terms.html

Hope this help you. And I feel there much more behind you question. If I am asked to? Leads me to the question, "Yes But Why? why would you be asked to explain your self?

All the best my freand.

Sisi

It may help if you tell us why you feel they would need to know.

I
ozbub said:
It may help if you tell us why you feel they would need to know.

I have autism i think ill be living with mom and dad for while being full ab is something ill cant really do living here

- - - Updated - - -

sisi said:

Hi Buhha

You know your Perents best. You know who open minded they will be about alternative lifestyles. So you are the best person to judge your Perents response.

All Parents want the best for their children and shot them to be health and happy. ABDL Little is more know some time than we think.

If you decided that coming out to your Perents is the right thing not only for you but to help them as well

I sergest you focus on the positive things that this lifestyle gives you. And how happyer you are becouse of spending time as a infant helps you not be stressed as an adult.

This is a good site that may help you if you decide to come out from under your comfort blanket.

http://aboutabdl.weebly.com/glossary-of-terms.html

Hope this help you. And I feel there much more behind you question. If I am asked to? Leads me to the question, "Yes But Why? why would you be asked to explain your self?

All the best my freand.

Sisi

when they found out that i was looking at diapers there recation wasn't one ill wanted ill was planning on telling them but after that i dicded to wait

Buhha said:
I

I have autism i think ill be living with mom and dad for while being full ab is something ill cant really do living here

- - - Updated - - -

when they found out that i was looking at diapers there recation wasn't one ill wanted ill was planning on telling them but after that i dicded to wait

Harr OK.

So i taking it that your Perents are your carers as well.

They will probly be worry that this will turn into obsession for you. But I can undtand why you are wanting to have this lifestyle and the comfort it would of you.

And I would talk about that to them. I always say honesty is the best policy, and having to be cared for you are going to be better off letting them know how Daipers make you fill. As you trying to do this on the quiet may not work out so well.

Also give them time too. It not easy hearing your son say that they would be happyer in a Diaper. And regress to a younger head space. But if they see it helpping you. I hope that they would accept it.

Remember they only won't the best for you and won't you to be safe.

Sisi

sisi said:

Harr OK.

So i taking it that your Perents are your carers as well.

They will probly be worry that this will turn into obsession for you. But I can undtand why you are wanting to have this lifestyle and the comfort it would of you.

And I would talk about that to them. I always say honesty is the best policy, and having to be cared for you are going to be better off letting them know how Daipers make you fill. As you trying to do this on the quiet may not work out so well.

Also give them time too. It not easy hearing your son say that they would be happyer in a Diaper. And regress to a younger head space. But if they see it helpping you. I hope that they would accept it.

Remember they only won't the best for you and won't you to be safe.

Sisi

what i want maybe one day to move out and to do this own my own

Where are you living now and why are you leaving your present home?

Telling parents can be difficult. Can you just hide it?

dogboy said:
Where are you living now and why are you leaving your present home?

Telling parents can be difficult. Can you just hide it?

I have autism

What is it low functioning autism or don't you feel comfortable leaving home yet? My brother has autism as well as me, he keep getting himself fired from jobs as well as me making some of the same mistakes and losing my place. Is that a frequent occurrence for you? Is it Asperger's or classic autism? Sorry for the questions, we need to know what kind of person you are.

Angelic said:
What is it low functioning autism or don't you feel comfortable leaving home yet? My brother has autism as well as me, he keep getting himself fired from jobs as well as me making some of the same mistakes and losing my place. Is that a frequent occurrence for you? Is it Asperger's or classic autism? Sorry for the questions, we need to know what kind of person you are.

Mild autism

Buhha said:
What would you tell them?
Since you aren't asking the question IF you should tell them but WHAT you should tell them, I'll go off topic briefly to answer the 'IF' question. My default position on this is that this is private behavior and should be kept private.

In your specific case (as you've described it), no, you should not tell them unless you've been discovered and they question you about it.

However, there are exceptions to my standard answer about keeping this private;

If your ABDL is causing you emotional pain (depression), I think in this case, you should go to your parents tell them about your ABDL and ask for their help.

My advise to parents, if you discover this behavior, respect your child's privacy WITH ONE BIG EXCEPTION. If their ABDL appears to be causing your child emotional pain, is interfering with their normal social development, education or interfering with their ability to lead a normal life, you should intervene.

As to your question 'What would you tell them?'

This condition is very difficult for someone, like a parent, to wrap their mind around. THEY WILL NEVER FULLY UNDERSTAND OR ACCEPT IT. So, if you decide or are forced to tell them, take it slow. Let them lead the conversation, don't answer questions they don't ask. Keep it simple.

Points to be made;

1) I'm o.k. There's nothing wrong with me. I'm active, happy and content.
2) This is a sexual fetish ('Little' say that it's a part of who I am). It is known as 'Adult Baby' ('Little')
3) An Adult Baby ('Little') has the desire to act and be treated like an young child. This includes diapers and other baby things.
4) It's harmless unless you let it take over your life.
5) Nobody knows what causes this. Don't let the 'experts' convince you that you did anything wrong in raising me.
6) I do this because it relaxes me and helps me deal with stress.
7) Most experts believe that treatment for this condition is unnecessary and ineffective.
8) This is a very private part of me but I'm comfortable talking about it.
9) Please go on the web and research this so that you'll better understand.
10) Ask me questions if there's anything you don't understand.

Unfortunately, I've never found anything (web page, video, etc.) that treats this subject with sensitivity, that I would consider recommending. They all seen to have too much information, too little information or are just incorrect.

Teddy says Hi!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back