Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I modified a baby's bib to fit around to neck and it fits to my size perfectly, so now I can wear my own bib. I will modify some other so I can choose. Here's the comparisonimage.jpg

image.jpgAnd me wearing itimage.jpg

What do your bibs look like?

so cute!! i don't have any bibs but i should... i'm too messy

That's awesome :)

I don't have any bibs yet.

How did you modify the bib and also where was it from? I am thinking of getting one

Did you just put a strip of fabric in to give extra length? (like...snip the straps, sew them back together with an extra bit of fabric connecting them?) Or...? Looks interesting!

I got a pack of 3 bibs that are identical and cut the straps on one of them and and sewn it on the other one to make extensions making sure the Velcro bit is at the end

Here is my bib. I made myself. The bib is made of rubberised fabric. BibbedA.jpg

Very nice! Mine don't go all the way down like yours though.

Thank you:) Mine is little bit bigger and I can mess too.

250815AAA.jpg Here is my other bib:)

Bibs are a fine and fun accessory for adult babies and littles alike!

Reactions: BibAndDiaperLover
Yes, I am agree with you . It is so nice feeling to wear a bib or stay bibbed:)

Reactions: BibAndDiaperLover
Pelican Bib

Here is my bibs
IMG_0974.jpg
IMG_0973.jpg

If anyone uses Pelican Bibs, I'd love to hear from you and your stories using them.

kasskaru said:
Here is my bib. I made myself. The bib is made of rubberised fabric. View attachment 27100
I like this!
As a physically disabled adult, I need adult bibs to not be so messy while eating.

pelicanbib said:
Here is my bibs
View attachment 27129
View attachment 27130

If anyone uses Pelican Bibs, I'd love to hear from you and your stories using them.

Are they adult size?

- - - Updated - - -

caitianx said:
I like this!
As a physically disabled adult, I need adult bibs to not be so messy while eating.

I am happy you like my bib:) The bib protetcts very well.

kasskaru said:
Are they adult size?

No, sadly not. They are modified baby ones. Love them very much as they catch all my messy dribbled food.

baby 006.jpg

caitianx said:
I like this!

Why not a bib like that with sleeves and a Pelican Bib like mine on top. I know there are adult baby sleeve aprons about and non adult baby ones and plenty baby Pelican bibs about and just modify it. Just go for the style/colour you like and the pelican bib will catch the mess and the apron will catch what misses the bib. Perfect idea

Me got a hello kitty bib

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back