Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyBobby83

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So for the first time I've seen Bambinos available from a UK based seller. They've got the Classico, Bellisimo and Teddy diapers availble. As I've never had a chance to try these before as it was near impossible to find them in the UK I was wondering what are peoples thoughts on them are would people recommend them?

Thanks everybody :) !

I really like the Bellisimo. The medium is big, but not oversized (I feel like the ABU Space is bigger) so I like they way they fit. I like white diapers because it's easy to see when its wet, but I also like the bunny print for the landing strip (keeps it cute without over doing it). As far as capacity goes; the first time I started really wetting was with this diaper. I remember I flooded it 3 different times and felt it could still hold more, I had to take it off though because I had stuff to do.

The Bellismo is one of my personal favorites. I'd recommend it.

I've had a lot of experience with their bianco, classico, teddy, and bellissimo. I personally prefer the current gen's Teddy. For me, the Bellissimo just don't wick well enough to use fully use it. And I kinda like the prints on the teddy - one of the few times I'd say I prefer prints over flat white.

bambinod said:
I've had a lot of experience with their bianco, classico, teddy, and bellissimo. I personally prefer the current gen's Teddy. For me, the Bellissimo just don't wick well enough to use fully use it. And I kinda like the prints on the teddy - one of the few times I'd say I prefer prints over flat white.

So would you say there is a real difference between Bambino diapers? I've only used the Bellisimo and all there other diapers look the same except for the landing strip. I'd like to give the teddy bear ones a try.

Bambinos are my favorite. They work really well, never had one leak while I wet it. And you can't go wrong with a print on your diaper.

The Bellissimos fit me perfectly, and hold up very well for many hours. They are highly absorbent. I don't have to go through near as many of the Bellissimos as other brands, which saves a considerable amount of money. I would opt for the Dry 24/7's, except they suffer from quality control problems. ABUniverse has the Simples and Little Paws, which I like. However, they don't offer the payment options I need. Least expensive are the Tykables, which equal the Bellissimos in quality control, but are thinnner and narrower. But like ABUniverse, payment options are limited. So I stick with the Bambinos for now.

Last edited:
Lifetime said:
So would you say there is a real difference between Bambino diapers? I've only used the Bellisimo and all there other diapers look the same except for the landing strip. I'd like to give the teddy bear ones a try.

The shell shape, leak guard placement, tapes, structurally they're all identical. The bellissimo has a higher sap padding, and the four have different front tape panel artwork, but other than that they are identical. They all have plain white shells except for the tape panel on the front. The panel base material is clear, so you see the white of the diaper behind the pattern, though most of the backdrop on the bellisimo is baby blue so those have a more blue appearance. The others the panel backdrop is mainly white. Totaly white on the bianco of course.

I love bambino's :)

It's becoming a strange world.... I put on a Bambino now when I'm looking for something a little thinner to wear to bed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back