Goodnites "like" design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifetime

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was wondering if anyone here knew of a diaper with more mature graphics on them sort of like Goodnites has (BMX, skateboarding). The ABU space diaper is a good example.

Farm animals and baby bunnies are fun and all but something more mature would be cool too.

No adulting now. Baby bunnies look good on you. How about teddy bears? Not farm or rabbit, but oh so cute.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Fascinating said:
No adulting now. Baby bunnies look good on you. How about teddy bears? Not farm or rabbit, but oh so cute.

LOL. Not trying to be an adult. I'm a "big kid" now.

I would love to see something with a large all over print like on training pants. Ideal scenario, Spider-man, mainly because I'm jealous of the small goodnites. But he'll never be licenced for adult sized potty training wear. Slightly more in tune with reality if one of the ABDL companies decided to make a potty training line I would love to see a faux super hero theme. lets here it for pantsu-man!

Super hero diapers FTW!

How about dokkoida? Great Anime, great colourful characters and his suit looks like a diaper.

Kinda on topic though I think some company made diapers with BMXs on the taping panel... Not as great as Spidey all over but it is a start?!?!

Argent said:
Super hero diapers FTW!

How about dokkoida? Great Anime, great colourful characters and his suit looks like a diaper.

If someone made an anime themed diaper, I would go broke. I've also seen "custom" diapers with Winnie the Pooh on them and wondered, "How do you get a custom made diaper?"

Lifetime said:
... a diaper with more mature graphics on them ...

That would be AWESOME! I can see it now, diapers with more mature pictures on them! 1099's, W-2's, jury duty letters, insurance I.D. cards, phone bills, budget sheets, pictures of stock portfolios...the possibilities are endless! I'd love some diapers with overdraft notification letters on them, heck yeah!

Llayden said:
That would be AWESOME! I can see it now, diapers with more mature pictures on them! 1099's, W-2's, jury duty letters, insurance I.D. cards, phone bills, budget sheets, pictures of stock portfolios...the possibilities are endless! I'd love some diapers with overdraft notification letters on them, heck yeah!

well those certainly are mature, but how far is too far. you keep going like that and soon you'll hit the old folks home and have adult diapers with adult diapers on them :)

Abuniverse is going to announce their pre-skool diaper next month and it is supposed to have a "bigger kid" design on the front. From the previews it looks like transportation themed. Just an FYI =)

My goodnights with princesses were sort of ugly. I'm glad to be in hearts and butterflies now.

Llayden said:

I can see it now. I diaper with a print design that fades when you're about to overdraft your account.

tdlrfootedpjs said:
Abuniverse is going to announce their pre-skool diaper next month and it is supposed to have a "bigger kid" design on the front. From the previews it looks like transportation themed. Just an FYI =)

I just heard about this last night. If it really does have a bigger kid design on the front I'm exited for it. I just hope it has more than one tab and isn't super big.

Edit for spelling.

Lifetime said:
If someone made an anime themed diaper, I would go broke. I've also seen "custom" diapers with Winnie the Pooh on them and wondered, "How do you get a custom made diaper?"

OLD 1st type of DC Amor diapers were anime themed.

You want adult themed abdl diapers, rearz spoiled with coloured feet on them is exactly that!

yurguardianangel said:
OLD 1st type of DC Amor diapers were anime themed.

You want adult themed abdl diapers, rearz spoiled with coloured feet on them is exactly that!

Seen them. They look like they would be better suited for someone with a foot fetish though. I did just buy a 12 pack of their safari diapers after trying a sample. Probably one of my favorites so far.

Llayden said:

How about we get really mature and have pictures of walkers, raised toilet seats, canes, bran cereal, daytime TV personalities, solar shield sunglasses, grandfather clocks, and S&H green stamps on them? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back