Walks on the beach are great

Status
Not open for further replies.

dressesRbestest

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Just got done with a nice late night walk on the beach with the hubby. I had forgotten how nice it was. I had also forgotten about chafing with a wet diaper. The beach was pretty much deserted so I didn't have to worry about anyone seeing me. I hope we get to do it again soon.

I grew up on the beach, Jersey Shore, and I always loved walking on the beach, whether it was in the sand, the ocean or the wooden boardwalk. I live in central Virginia now, but I will always have sea salt in my blood and sand in my shoes.

I wrote a very short story last year called, "Long Walks on the Beach" and used it as part of the entertainment for our St. Valentines dinner at my church. A friend of mine read it while I played Chopin's "Raindrop Prelude". I think it went completely over the heads of all those older people.....sigh.

Eek! Not in Britain! Six dead from just one storm!
But it's not like people weren't warned beforehand.

There was actually a thunder storm rolling in that night over the ocean and it was quite pretty. It had just started to sprinkle when we made it back to our room. I usually don't like thunder storms (though my hubby seems to love them), but this was odd since it was just the lightning and almost no thunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back