Thread: ABDL's are the best

Smile ABDL's are the best

I just wanted to say that as a community (I know I am generalizing, but I think it is true) we are the nicest and most gentle group I know of. It seems easy for so many interests to turn to a dark side that I really don't like.
    Perhaps it is because our community, while it includes sexual interest, is not just about sex and sexual gratification.

I knew it! Pauly, from Big Brother is AB/DL!!! Okay, just kidding. Welcome to the site. I agree with you. I think we are a gentle group of people, and that's a good thing.

Hi Pauly,

It is nice to see someone who is in the experienced age group. Once a little, always a little, never let anyone take that away from you.

Welcome Pauly...think you will get alot of us agreeing with you on that one hee hee.....hugs xxxx

Thank you all! I confess that I am not very adept at this and I don't check in often enough.
    Have a great weekend and stay dry.