What baby wipes do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAnonTDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, I'm new to this so I apoloogise if this is irrelevant etc.

But I'm just curious about what baby wipes other dl's use. I use Johnsons' Baby Wipes (UK). What do you use?

Pampers Sensitive most of the time

Long guns no prob, 357 u need a nj handgun permit

- - - Updated - - -

Oops ... I was texting someone and that was posted... Dam I hop my text doesn't have huggies simply clean are my go to's pampers seem thinner and fall apart

- - - Updated - - -

Oops ... I was texting someone and that was posted... Dam I hop my text doesn't have huggies simply clean are my go to's pampers seem thinner and fall apart

Haha, that would be funny! I used pampers sensitive usually, I go for johnsons next sensitive of course and sometimes I go for huggies new baby wipes just for the teddy bear decal!

Idk with this phone, I give up

Huggies natural care.

Pampers Baby Fresh, got a case of 864 like 5 months ago, it's not quite gone yet despite being the only thing I use for TP.

I use Rite-Aid Pharmacy "TUGABOOS" Baby Wipes.

I use Parent's Choice. I wipe if I'm messy or have a diaper leak. I dust with them wash my hands with them and prefer them to the intimacy wipes my husband bought.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Haha....I use Pampers as well. The smell reminds me of a real nursery.

I use the Huggies Simply Clean, mostly because the bulk price on amazon for a case of them is super low

Pampers BabyFresh. I love the smell on these. Plus, my parents used Pampers Baby wipes when changing my diapers as a kid, so these wipes really take me back.

HEB Baby (generic store brand) lavender scented wipes

- - - Updated - - -

Themanswifesman said:
Pampers Baby Fresh, got a case of 864 like 5 months ago, it's not quite gone yet despite being the only thing I use for TP.

Yes! Baby wipes make an amazing alternative to TP. One and you're done pretty much.
Coupled with baby wipes, TP lasts at least a month per roll

I have actually been wondering about this. I am looking for something I can carry in my purse and use but also something that will not clog toilets. I know that make toilet wipes but i would like something stronger like a baby wipe. lots of good brands listed but anyone got any suggestions?

Johnson and Johnson lightly fragranced skin care wipes are my favourite but currently using some Huggies ones my wife bought.

TheAnonTDL said:
But I'm just curious about what baby wipes other dl's use. I use Johnsons' Baby Wipes (UK). What do you use?

I only change at home so for me it's always a soft facecloth and warm water.

I usually toss a towel on the floor below me while cleaning up, to catch the unavoidable dribbling from the cloth, as I get it dripping wet several times. Then rinse and wring it out and hang it up for later, pick up the towel and dry off. Then often grab the hair dryer (first on warm then on just air) to blow dry before getting on some fresh padding. Powder feels very nice on clean, dry skin.

That's one way of doing it!

I prefer huggies wet wipes

Huggies (One and Done I think?). I like the scent of pampers but they're much thinner, so I buy the huggies. The huggies also have this plastic soft case that doesn't crinkle so it's discreet when it's in my bag.

One an done? I don't feel clean enough just using one wipe! I tend to use 2-3 wipes per change when it's wet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back