Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hey guys, I have recently discovered a more infantile me and I like it, I bought my self a rattle and with hoops, beads and it twists, I was actually playing with it for hours! I was surprised because I thought I was going to get bored with it really quickly! I was thinking about getting some plush alphabet blocks, some more rattles, a shape sorter and stacking cups so I don't get bored with being a 6 month old or a 15 month old.

What toys and activities would a 6 month old have? What about a 15 month old?

What are your toys for intended for babies? How long Dow you play with them for? What is your favourite?

Don't worry, I am still being a 2 year old and a 6-9 year old. As I enjoy being those ages as well.

I don't have any specific recommendations but in the larger toy stores (think ToysRUs and BabiesRUs), most toys are group by age so you can just wander around and see what toys are aimed at what age group. Also, many toys have a age range on the box they come in.

I found some more for my 15 month self

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
The blocks could add a nice addition to my block towers, I could make my own funky towers or I could play with it the way it was intended! It's actually quite fun and I could get in the role of a 15 month old baby some more

I got some more today, some thee thing keys and stacking and nesting blocksimage.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back