Thread: Onesies Downunder

Default Onesies Downunder

Apologies if this doesn't fit in the "Diaper Talk" section, but it's not exactly AB either.

I'm trying to find out which size to buy and as we all know, sizing guides are rough guidelines at best. If I'm to go on my actual dimensions (6', 34"ish waist, and 42" chest), XL would fit, but I'm concerned that might be too snug. Anyone in my rough size range have any experience with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ampelwindel View Post
    Apologies if this doesn't fit in the "Diaper Talk" section, but it's not exactly AB either.

I'm trying to find out which size to buy and as we all know, sizing guides are rough guidelines at best. If I'm to go on my actual dimensions (6', 34"ish waist, and 42" chest), XL would fit, but I'm concerned that might be too snug. Anyone in my rough size range have any experience with this?
    Hello! I have bought three onesies through these guys and the best way to check is messaging them directly. I did through their Instagram, hit them with my measurements and intended use and they fitted almost perfectly, except that I have smaller shoulders. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That should be a good fit on you. I'm just a little smaller than you and the large is perfect for me. I'm 5'9 and 32 in waist.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommygun619 View Post
    That should be a good fit on you. I'm just a little smaller than you and the large is perfect for me. I'm 5'9 and 32 in waist.
    How does it fit? Is it snug or is it a little baggy?

How does it fit? Is it snug or is it a little baggy?
    It's snug and fits perfectly. I have one from baby pants as well and that one is a little baggy but onesiesdownunder is a different material so it makes for a much better fit

I usually wear a xlarge size in most clothing and I wear size xlarge baby pants onesies. Onesiesdownunder emailed me back and said to use their size chart since their sizes run a little smaller so I ended up getting 3xlarge and they fit fine, not loose or anything like that, I don't think a xlarge in their size would have fit me. I'm 5 ft 10 in 190 pounds with 30 inch waist and 46 inch chest.