Thread: Hello from Croatia!

Talking Hello from Croatia!

Experiencing interest in diapers since early childhood, for a long time wasn't quite happy with that and tried to suppress it hoping it would go away. To no avail, of course.

Now, finally accepting almost completely AB/DL side of my personality (better late than never, eh), I want to join the community and chat about things I like with similar-minded folks

Don't know what else to say here, I guess I'm better with talking about my interests and passions through conversation.

Welcome hun..theres alot of us in the same situation that have surpressed things for a long time and now finally accepting who we are and what we like so youre not alone..hugs xx

Quote Originally Posted by babymomma View Post
    Welcome hun..theres alot of us in the same situation that have surpressed things for a long time and now finally accepting who we are and what we like so youre not alone..hugs xx
    Thanks! Yeah, you come to realise in the end that's stupid and pointless to fight it. Life is too short, you only have one of it, so being bitter about who you deeply are will take you nowhere. But I guess it takes time for some

And hugs for you too xx

certainly is hun..end of the day if people cant accept you for who you are then they arent really worth knowing anyway.....hugs xxx

Wellcome LavenderLynx!!!

I am also from Croatia...can't believe that our little community is growing so much... wow

If you need some advice, or help just feel free to ask!

welcome to the site! have you known about the site for a good while before you registered ?

Quote Originally Posted by tillylenn View Post
    Wellcome LavenderLynx!!!

I am also from Croatia...can't believe that our little community is growing so much... wow

If you need some advice, or help just feel free to ask!
    Thanks!

Well, like 200% or so! Such growth, much wow!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MommyandMattling View Post
    welcome to the site! have you known about the site for a good while before you registered ?
    Thank you!

Yes, for more than a good while. I've occasionally been a lurker of sorts.