tewks7979

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I have a question.
For us that have full incontinance. How do you guys deal with full incontinance (both wetting and messing), how do you feel when you have an messy accident in front of people you know or even in public?
For me that part is getting worse and certain people, if at home, i sneak into my room and finish going and quickly change. Can everyone please ice me some incite on how you have dealt with the messy side of incontinence. Thank you for reading and posting if you do. Huggles.

I have a lighter form of "incontinance", which only ails my bladder and not my bowels, but I do have I.B.S.

There was a time that I was trapped on a bus, in traffic, stuck inside the lincoln tunnel, and I would have had a horrible accident no matter if I had been wearing a diaper or not. Thankfully I was, and even though I was headed home because I felt something bad happening, I had an accident in a mostly empty bus. It was mortifying and I prayed that I wasn't disgusting the other passengers. I counted down the milliseconds that I could get off and walk the rest of the way.

Everyone, real issues or not, has bouts with their bladder and bowels along the way. When it's your turn, you have to be prepared with an exit plan and then realize that it's not the end of the world.

Good plastic pants help hold the odor in for a little bit until you can change.

so I think there's a lot of shame around being IC, which is not easy to overcome. People generally follow my lead about my attitudes toward being IC. If I say nonchalantly, "I had an accident," they'll be calm too whereas if I'm like "Darn, I pooped myself, oh my god!" people will be more embarrassed. You could laugh it off with humor, unless your family stigmatizes IC. good luck.

Last edited:
memaymymoemoo said:
so I think there's a lot of shame around being IC, which is not easy to overcome. People general follow my lead. If I say, "I had an accident," they'll be calm too" whereas if I'm like "Darn, I pooped myself, oh my god!" people will be more embarrassed. You could laugh it off with humor, unless your family stigmatizes IC. good luck.

I have had countless wet and messy accidents in public.
I simply quietly excuse myself and change the mega poopy mess in the nearest men's room I slowly crutch to wherever I am out away from home.
Messy diapers are not the nicest to change, but I do it, and I do apologize for stinking of poop as an adult with Cerebral Palsy.

I would just say if I messed that I stepped in dog poo or say I farted and say I had a meal that didn't agree with me, but that would still be embarssing.

I am trying to be 24/7 but I find I can't wet in public, do people know that you are peeing or have peed when you are sitting next to them in class?

allen said:
Good plastic pants help hold the odor in for a little bit until you can change.

I like this idea. What type of plastic pants are good and where can i get them?

- - - Updated - - -

For most people in society i do know that most dont notice if ur peeing. I have been back in diapers since march of 2015. The only thing that i have ever been concerned bout leaking

I wear a diaper 24/7 and have wet myself in public,. But people don't notice (I guess) when I leak a little. I have had several accidents while driving luckily my plastic pants kept the leak to a minimum, it is uncomfortable to have to drive with a mess in your pants an have to drive for a while.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back