Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I have decided to explore my inner baby and I bought myself a rattle and it's looks coolimage.jpg I was surprised how fun and soothing it was chewing the rattle, twirling and twisting it and watching the beads and hoops go round. I am think of expanding the baby role. I act like a 2 year old toddler and a 6-9 year old incontient kid

What baby things could I do? I should get some more rattles as well.

What are your favourite baby things?

- - - Updated - - -

To do?

baby tv programs

I sometimes watch them, good idea though, I like doing things, I unintelltionally dribbled today when I was having lunch, maybe I need a bib! I am thinking of buying baby bibs and modifying they so they if it and don't strangle me.

An adult size pacifier or binky is a must get. Have mine on what I call my binky necklace. Only problem with that is I forget I have it on. Have answered the door with it on and last week went into staples wearing it. No one said anything. When I started driving home I went to put it in and then realized what I just did. When answering the door with it on, noticing a strange expression, I said it is helping me quit smoking. Which also happens to be true.

Angelic said:
I have decided to explore my inner baby and I bought myself a rattle and it's looks coolView attachment 27051 I was surprised how fun and soothing it was chewing the rattle, twirling and twisting it and watching the beads and hoops go round. I am think of expanding the baby role. I act like a 2 year old toddler and a 6-9 year old incontient kid

What baby things could I do? I should get some more rattles as well.

What are your favourite baby things?

- - - Updated - - -

To do?

I have many different baby rattles of all shapes and sizes.
Very calming and comforting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back