I told my boyfriend that I like diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungYoshi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So last night I was talking to my boyfriend and we got to the subject of weird things we like. When he asked me if there was anything unusual that I liked, my heart started to beat a little faster. I've wanted to tell him that I like diapers for some time, but I think you all can imagine why I wasn't eager to just blurt it out.

I said that I was a little afraid to tell him, but he comforted me and said that he wouldn't shun me, whatever I told him. So I told him that I like diapers, and he was totally cool with it. I feel so much better now, I never told anyone (except you guys) that I was into diapers and it feels really good knowing that someone else knows, and they still love me all the same. :cheekkiss:

But, it's not all good. You know how they say every cloud has a silver lining? Well, the opposite can also be true. He said that he wouldn't change my diapers. Welp, you can win them all, can you? :sweatdrop:

Nice one! Maybe he doesn't want to change your diapers because he may feel it is gross but maybe if you tell him that would please you then he might come around but obviously don't be forceful.

I would have thought I had died and gone to heaven if my Girlfriend had told me she liked nappies.

Glad to hear your experience with your boyfriend, I see your boyfriend seems the type of open-minded person to you, that's the exact type of good partner and has been the hope for all of us to expect people to understand our lives, especially for our loved ones, it's also can be an experience for you to get encourage for not be afraid to tell people if they are close to us and we can trusted. About he doesn't want to change you is not a problem, the important was he had know who you are and you've do your best with well done.

That went way better than when I told my wife. She almost took the kids and left. She didn't talk to me for a couple of weeks.

PaddedInPuyallup said:
That went way better than when I told my wife. She almost took the kids and left. She didn't talk to me for a couple of weeks.

Honestly, that sort of reaction would really concern me. It is one thing to have a negative reaction, and it's a whole other thing when that negative reaction involves almost taking the kids and leaving. It's a little drastic from my perspective for someone who is your wife.
Don't mean any offense by this, that just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back