Curious on your answers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixerOp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
We've all talked about which diaper we like best, the best price, and why we like it. Here's my question for all of you.
What is the most you would pay for a diaper? What would it have to have or do to justify that price?

Stay padded, my friends,
MixerOp

(Wearing an ABU Simple, with one wetting, so far)

Most I paid for a diaper was £2.60, recently, bought some ABU diapers as they were my first ABDL diapers and I enjoyed them despite being a little more pricey than regular adult diapers or a lot more than baby diapers

My most expensive purchase per diaper was a 2 pack of Rearz Pink Princess, at 7.50 each. It was a special occasion, where my gf wore one for me. Only reason I would ever spend that :p

I normally pay about £12 a pack on ebay

I haven't had the chance to try out any of the AB/DL brands myself simply because I cant get around the idea of paying so much for them. Yes they are a lot more absorbent then anything local and yes they are made to look fun and childish, but as mainly a DL who lives on his own and has to make sure everything else is taken care of; I cant justify paying the costs. My mind just screams no. Couple that with the shipping costs in Canada usually being insane. While I am a fan of thick and polybacked im not for emptying my wallet to do so. Makes me jealous seeing pictures of the orders some people make. I find myself asking....how?

That being said I have my fingers crossed for a fall/holiday sale in the future, but I have purchased Molicares and Abenas (Before the cost increase) so highest cost spent since I have moved out into my own place has been about $67 CAD for a case of small Molicares. So 56 diapers, about $1.20 each.

$30+. because it has to be reusable and soft. disposables give me a rash.

I've probably paid $3/diaper before - sample packs of specialty abdl diapers. That's very rare - and I wouldn't pay for MANY at that price point. When I'm purchasing cases, my goal is $1/per. A lot of times I end up closer to $1.50.

Most I think I have paid is A$4.90 a nappy in small packs.

I would only go that high again if it was a perfect recreation of a '90s Huggies for her pink plastic backed with the sizing and mod cons of an SDKv2... Would have to be in a packet that looks the part like Crinklz.

Oh yeah would need to be scented with a heavy classic nappy scent.

memaymymoemoo said:
$30+. because it has to be reusable and soft.
I've paid $30+ for cloth diapers, yeah... I have a feeling the OP forgot to stipulate "disposable".

Most I've paid for dispies is probably $5/diaper, and that's for a bag of vintage baby diapers.

The most I have paid per diaper is when I ordered a bag of the rearz safari's. They worked out to be about $3.66 a diaper.

I've never bought any specialty ABDL diapers but I'd say my max per diaper is about $2.90 each. But at that price I'm hoping it comes with cute designs.

Basic plain white my max would probably be $1.70 each.

While I haven't bought them yet, I have a feeling that the current price of the Rearz Safari is my limit. I'll probably buy a pack of those (I really want to try them sometime), but I don't think I could justify prices any higher.

I just paid $12 for a sample pack of one space diaper and one littlepawz from abu, so that's $6 per diaper. I'd never actually pay that if I was buying in bulk, but I'm ok with it as a one-time thing for a specialty ABDL diaper.

Generally I consider ~$2/diaper to be my limit, and most of the diapers I buy regularly fall somewhere between $1 and $2 per.

Samples of super dry kids simple and space wanted check out the colorful diapers.
2 bags of bianco's .

I assume, most people don't buy a case per month. I can usually stretch a case of diapers for a good while.

Some people have varying storage options. Some people like me do have spending limits as well.

I do splurge on ABU diapers because they are worth it and are relatively cheap. However when it comes to brands like Rearz, they are overpriced for no reason.

When you see people with huge collections, they are pretty wealthy. I know I'll probably never have a large collection like some people here. I also know that when you buy a case, they aren't that much more expensive per piece than the likes of Molicare.

ABU Diapers are priced right when purchased by case. They hold double that of Abena or Molicare, they have a better tape system, $1.87 per piece for ABU Simple by case. I also don't need the prints, but ABU is definitely a far superior diaper and are worth it.

I save my money up little by little and it adds up. Usually pocket change so it's not a hard burden to buy all at once.

You only live once, you'll try them in fall in love with them and actually come to the conclusion that they are worth the money.

You will waste money buying by pack, so at least buy a half case so you save in the long run. There is a difference in price, but there is also a better product.

With this said, my max per diaper is around $2.00.

The most I have spent is $3 to $5 but this was for samples (which we all know have a large per unit cost). In purchasing my regular lot, I guess I aim for about $2 but I generally do not calculate the individual price. I look at the total cost and the number and just do a quick is it worth it thought.

I paid a bunch for two bags of flat white Fabine, straight from buntewindel.de. I think it came out to $4.60/diaper. I still have a few of those...

Gsmax said:
While I haven't bought them yet, I have a feeling that the current price of the Rearz Safari is my limit. I'll probably buy a pack of those (I really want to try them sometime), but I don't think I could justify prices any higher.

I just bought a 12 pack, medium of the the Safari's for $42.00. That's $3.50 for each diaper. Yes, it's the most expensive so far but I love everything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back