Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unusual Dilemma

Default Unusual Dilemma

Ok so here's the story. My Nephew came to me a few years ago and told me that he liked wearing diapers and acting like a baby. I was strangely proud, not even sure I should have been but the past is the past.I explained to him what all this was. So fastforward a couple years, he comes over and asks me if I would do him a favor he asks if I would receive his ab stuff that he orders online because he doesn't want his mom or dad opening up the packages. We ALL know why and I can't blame him I'd be doing the same if it were me. I mean I'm more than happy to do it but I've never heard of this happening. So I was wondering does anyone have advice about this or has been in this position before? And if you have been in this position before what did you do?

If this is posted in the wrong place please feel free to move it.

Thanks for any and all imput.

Although I haven't been in this exact situation, as for me it was my twin nieces who liked wearing diapers (I caught them stealing them from our houses supply for the grandchildren), I might have one important thing to think about. Make sure to be prepared for his parents, one of your siblings, to think that you were the one to get him into this. By this I mean, since you are the one who is receiving the orders and passing them onto him, they might think you got him into this. Talk things over with your nephew about what you are going to do in case they find out.
    Sorry it isn't the greatest of advice, but I am half asleep right now and typing with one hand. ^_^'...

As silentdreamer has said, If they were to find out you're the one that has been supplying him, they could come after you. Especially if the label has your name and address or if he tells his parents after being confronted.

I don't know how old he is, his living situation, how nosey his parents are. You'll have to have a good conversation about all of this with him and make sure he'd understand exactly why he needs to keep it to himself and not mention you with this. It could turn rather ugly as parents are really protective over their kids. You guys should have a plan in place.

Well, if I had an AB/DL nephew and he asked me to do that, I'd be more than happy to help him out. I had to wait until I went to college to get diapers and other baby stuff, and back in high school I think that having it would've helped me relieve a lot of my stress. But on the other hand, it is deceitful to his parents. Sure, having diapers won't harm your nephew, so long as he doesn't become too dependent on them. But if his parents find out, you and your nephew could find yourselves in a bad situation. Like most parents, they will probably think that something is wrong with him, and it could really strain your relationship with your siblings (or in-laws) if they also discover that you enabled him to do something they don't want him to do.

I think the best thing you could do is compromise. Let your nephew order diapers and other AB/DL stuff he wants and send it to your house, but don't let him take it home with him. Instead, keep it at your house so that he can use them there, and the chances of him (and eventually, you) getting caught should be significantly lesser. If you decide to do this, He may be a little upset, but if you explain it to him I'm sure he will understand. Besides, it would be better than just flat out refusing to help him out.

I'm glad your nephew has such a supportive and understanding relative. He's one of us, and as we all know, this fetish is not going to go away any time soon.

I think the issues are about the relationship you have to his parents and how you both feel about keeping this secret from them. Also, I don't know the age of your nephew, but I would be concerned about getting found out to be helping with his supply if he is of a very young age, and if you and your nephew are many years apart. If the parents are the kind who would equate ABDLism with pedophilia, I'd be very afraid they might perceive your help as an adult who is attempting to sexually influence a minor. It's an extreme example, and you know the parents better than we do, but if your nephew gets busted, it could involve you, and as the older person, they will seriously be considering your involvement and influence. You really need to think about this and have a talk with your nephew about how to address the parental concerns if this happens.

The other thing you need to talk to him about is how he plans to get his supplies from your place to his home. Can he carry them home or will he need a lift? How often is he going to be using your address to get his stuff? What if you're not there when the supplies are delivered? Are there other options like a P.O. box that would work better for him?

Personally, I think this is doable, but I would proceed with caution and ensure that every contingency has been covered in advance. There are so many ABDL youth that are just left on their own without any help, so if he can get some assistance from a relative who is 'one of the club', then he has someone in his life that most of us have not had. You can certainly be a positive influence to him.
    Last edited by Starrunner; 22-Aug-2016 at 16:54.

I wish I had something like that while I was trying to figure out the whole diaper thing.

Contrary to Yoshi's suggestion I wouldn't encourage him to explore his diaper habit around your house. It really all depends a lot on everybodys living conditions, age and relationships, but in general my approach would be to help him with the huge burden of receiving packages around parents and maybe break diaper packages down into more manageable chunks at your place. From there on out I'd probably tell him that he's on his own with figuring stuff out between him and his parents. And kind of keep his expectations in check while he's living at home.

If his parents find out you might never be involved. He bought the stuff from his own money. If it comes up that he confided in you it might poison the relationship you have with his parents, but not necessarily. Depends on them really, you could just argue that there was nothing harmful going on and he woudln't risk coming out about it to someone he has to live under the same roof with. Which is a pretty valid point.

//e also I'd want to know what arrives at my doorstep and what the package will look like.

Well I have a P.O. box and I think that is what I will have him use. But I told him that he has to ask permission with every package. I also will inspect the contents of every package due to a previous incident with his grandmother. I will also will keep the bulk of any package and let him take little by little as he needs it so there will be less for his parents to find.

If he doesn't like the terms I've laid out then I will have to tell him that I can't help him.
    Thanks for all of your feedback.

That's a really good idea keeping the bulk and giving him little bits at a time. It's a good idea to explain to him how this would be beneficial to both you and him in that he's far less likely to get caught or look as questionable having a few as opposed to many at a time.

None of my nieces / nephews have come to me with this (and I sort of secretly hope they do haha) but if they did I would be very understanding about their situation. I'm not sure if I would divulge that I share the same interest, but I will definitely support and love them no matter what. And would gladly assist with their packages if I had a means to. I'd also say though that they didn't get them from me and will give them ideas to where they can find a good hiding place.

Quote Originally Posted by ABDL4ever View Post
    he asks if I would receive his ab stuff that he orders online because he doesn't want his mom or dad opening up the packages.
    ABDL4ever, think for a moment what could happen it his parents find out that you're supplying him things that they may not approve of. My guess is that they would be furious, overly concerned for their son, and would blame you.

What you're doing is undermining their authority as parents. The consequence might be that you will never be allowed to see your nephew again. You could also be ostracized from the entire family and lose the trust of your parents and drag yourself into it. Think about the negative consequence.

I understand that your motives are honorable, you want to save your nephew from the stress of being discovered. Most of us go through this phase and do so without a helpful uncle. He'll survive without you resorting to deceit and risking your reputation.

I think that this is a lose,lose,lose proposition.

Quote Originally Posted by ABDL4ever View Post
    Well I have a P.O. box and I think that is what I will have him use. But I told him that he has to ask permission with every package. I also will inspect the contents of every package due to a previous incident with his grandmother. I will also will keep the bulk of any package and let him take little by little as he needs it so there will be less for his parents to find.

If he doesn't like the terms I've laid out then I will have to tell him that I can't help him.
    Thanks for all of your feedback.
    Wise. If he were to stray into illegal or otherwise questionable areas, you could get sucked into the mess all too easily, especially if he's underage.