Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: please help

Default please help

should I have "the talk" with my mum before I buy any toys??

Not really but if you feel like you should tell, tell, I bit the bullet and told my dad I like toys but nothing else and he accepted, I will even get toys at Christmas. It could be better for you if you don't and could improve your relationship with your mum or it could break it, what sort of mum is she? I don't your mum obviously.

If you choose to get toys in secret, then you won't get as good toys as you want but at least buy yourself some to be going on with.

Depending on the toys you want to buy and your parents, did your parents accept you to playing with toys or not, how much price and the toys size, if the toys was quite expensive and the size was large then you should discuss it with your parents, but if the toys was inexpensive and the size was tiny, not necessary to tell them simply stored in the safe place and do with your creative minds.
    Last edited by AEther; 22-Aug-2016 at 08:44.

PaddedPuppy

Its something that only you can decide. I Must advise you to think carefully and run the possibilities through your head first, because once you say it, you can't take it back. But you can always not say anything yet and bring it up at a later date if you get caught and questioned, or if you feel the time is right.

In my personal opinion I don't see why parents need to know what you're getting up to. You are an adult, who has the freedom to do your own thing and I assume anything you buy would be used in your own time out of view of your family anyways, so why would it matter to them?

My way of looking at it, is thinking how much I would cringe if a parent walked up to me and explained they have a diaper fetish or whatever. That would just weird me out. And I am sure they would have similar thoughts if it was reversed to me telling them.

i want to build up my Lego collection and as we all know Lego is loud and I normallytip the box out ontu the floor then play with it and I don't have a door I just have an big old blanket covering my doorway

Hi you know your loving situation best. Would you getting your self some toys be follow by questions by your perents.

Or just telling that you would thinking about gating a serten toy beforehand be better as the questions will come then.

Good luck my freand with it.

P.S. If you ever won't to meet up for a milkshake I will.

Sometimes it's just nice meeting another Little and we both live in Devon

Sisi

- - - Updated - - -

Hi you know your loving situation best. Would you getting your self some toys be follow by questions by your perents.

Or just telling that you would thinking about gating a serten toy beforehand be better as the questions will come then.

Sisi

Quote Originally Posted by sisi View Post

Sisi

- - - Updated - - -

Sisi
    I thought it would just explain it

I deal with this by waiting for someone to ask.

My mother asked me one time when we were alone in the car what my sexual orientation was. She wanted to know and I told her.

After doing a difficult deck framing project with my Dad, he asked to take a shower as he had to go somewhere. Thought nothing of it until I showerered and hanging from the shower curtain hooks was yesterday's plastic pants!

He said nothing, which in fact said a lot. He didn't want to know so I said nothing also.

I am pretty open about what I do but figure if someone wants details they will ask.

If the only thing you are worried about is playing with Lego's, I won't tell.

I have seen some wonderful Lego structures built by University and Adult people, so I don't think 'playing' with Lego's is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyDenise View Post
    If the only thing you are worried about is playing with Lego's, I won't tell.

I have seen some wonderful Lego structures built by University and Adult people, so I don't think 'playing' with Lego's is a problem.
    i haven't played with them for so long and I have to build my collection up because I super glued some together cuz my crane kept falling apart