Not open for further replies.

FightMeHelen

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
So, hello again.

I've decided that I want to buy a few things online such as clothing, plastic pants, maybe some disposable or cloth diapers. But I don't know what website I should choose from. I live on the Eastern coast of Canada and don't wanna really get something shipped internationally... To much of a hassle! I've got about $100-150 CAD to blow, anybody got any ideas?

Thanks!
-FMH

I'm not familiar with US / Canadiam sites but ABU diapers are good, think they have their own website

I would definitely order from Rearz if I lived in Canada. If you are looking for a place that works well for ABDL, they are the best. If you are looking more for thin everyday non print they have that too, but I can't really tell if the prices make sense compared to Wal-Mart or Amazon

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Fascinating said:
I would definitely order from Rearz if I lived in Canada. If you are looking for a place that works well for ABDL, they are the best. If you are looking more for thin everyday non print they have that too, but I can't really tell if the prices make sense compared to Wal-Mart or Amazon

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

I second the motion for Rearz. Great selection. Great diapers. People seem like the type our community should support.

Fascinating said:
I would definitely order from Rearz if I lived in Canada.

ABU also has a CA outlet

babymt said:
Agecomfort.com or Healthwick are probably two of the best for adult diapers. For AB then Rearz.ca

Fascinating said:

I live as far East as you can go in Canada and I have ordered from both Healthwick and Age Comfort. I am not sure about Healthwick or Rearz, but I know Age Comfort will deliver to the post office using Canada Posts program they have set up. It comes in handy if you're like me and work just down the road from a depot and don't want to risk packages left outside exposed to the elements or prying eyes. They also offer free shipping on orders over $50 rather then higher amounts like other places.

You would more then likely get a better selection of AB/DL products at Rearz as the other two are more medical first. They have however started carrying AB/DL products with Healthwick even posting a blog article stating they are aware of what AB/DL is. Each has their pros and cons and it boils down to what you are looking for in all honesty. I myself choose Age Comfort for their pricing on Molicares as I havent been able to splurge on anything AB/DL as of yet.

I use Fetware.com. It has an AB/DL section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back