Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmebabypat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I attended a ABDL event called Little big land for the first and it was the first time meeting other ABDL's. It was a fun day hopefully next time I will be more confident to talk to people, I was very shy but at the same time enjoying being there.��

You must have meet SISi there as he went as well

Cool I've always wanted to go to an abdl event but time, distance, and transportation have always been a factor. I do have a question that has been on my mind for awhile. At the event were the attendees wearing adult clothes or childish clothes?:detective3

I probably saw him there but I was a bit nervous approach anyone to talk to I find it hard to start conversations. It was worth going seeing other people like oneself.

- - - Updated - - -

All the AB's/little were wearing childish clothes of there choice for e.g. (onesie dungarees and nappies etc) and than adults/bigs were wearing comfortable clothes. Everyone had the choice of wearing what they felt comfortable in but nothing sexual and everything had covered up (nappies on)

This topis is perfectly timed. My local group just stopped their Munch and decided to hold a pageant today. My family is out of town, so I should have been able to attend. I did not. I found out too late and I have too much BS adult stuff to do. I will probably regret this for some time. It sounded like fun.

There are no Littles/ABy's Meetups here in New Hampshire.
But I wish there were.

itsmebabypat said:
I probably saw him there but I was a bit nervous approach anyone to talk to I find it hard to start conversations. It was worth going seeing other people like oneself.

- - - Updated - - -

All the AB's/little were wearing childish clothes of there choice for e.g. (onesie dungarees and nappies etc) and than adults/bigs were wearing comfortable clothes. Everyone had the choice of wearing what they felt comfortable in but nothing sexual and everything had covered up (nappies on)

Yea over a 100 AB/Little able to relax and be ourselves. And the Bigs/helpers all treated us as young children letting us play under there feet and tack care of us.

Hope to see you at the next meet pick and mix or at the Christmas party. Please come and say hi as I will probley be on my own and it would be great to have some to play with as most Little brought a play mate or there Doms.

I understand thought you being shy I wouted to go into the quiet room some times but it was always full but I did find a quiet corner to have my sweeties and a bottle.

Did you get to do any of the arts and crafts?

I got a pop gug on the tombola what did you get?

Did you stop for the meet in the evening as that was good as well two interesting debats. One on how to be a Dom and one on being a Little the one on being a little could of over run

The pass the pasel on that one was interesting as it had falfits like how many marshmallows can you but in your mouth.

Any way i hope age play your way uk takes off for them. And I hope to meet up with you at the next one.

Hee, hee

Sisi

The whole thing sounds neat and I wish I could go.

I went to the previous little big land in January and can confirm that it is excellently run. I can imagine that many people would have reservations about attending an event, but bear in mind this is a very friendly and safe environment and embracing it could be a very positive and liberating experience.
I also think they have organised it well by having the slightly sexual event (grey area) at a totally separate time in the evening thereby maintaining little big land as a non-sexual event.

My partner (my Mack Mack) took me and looked after me while I was there. We didn't end up going back to the evening but sounds cool �� though. We are going to come along to the Christmas �� event.

Sounds like a lot of fun! I would love to get the chance to do this someday. I've only met one other diaper lover in person

Now if only Columbus had one...

Is there anywhere on this web site that has a listing of ABDL events and their dates and locations? I would love to attend one in SoCal!

Abenalover said:
Is there anywhere on this web site that has a listing of ABDL events and their dates and locations? I would love to attend one in SoCal!

Hi Abenalover.

on this site any events get put under EC+ Forum, wich is fine bit no one goes there. so this site is not the best for finding out about any meets.

the best place to go to find out meets fetlife.com sad to say. :sad:

there is also a on line magazine Coo Chi Coo - Adult Baby wich is a free down load so lots of adds but the adds are thing that me might buy any way.

i know there is something in the USA and Cadana called "Little camp." don't know much about it as I am UK but I think it very much along the lines of Little Big Land.

just to rub it in there is another meet at the end of September called "Pick and Mix." fetlife.com/events/470299 or is this really mean of me.

hee, hee

Sisi

sisi said:

Hi Abenalover.

on this site any events get put under EC+ Forum, wich is fine bit no one goes there. so this site is not the best for finding out about any meets.

the best place to go to find out meets fetlife.com sad to say. :sad:

there is also a on line magazine Coo Chi Coo - Adult Baby wich is a free down load so lots of adds but the adds are thing that me might buy any way.

i know there is something in the USA and Cadana called "Little camp." don't know much about it as I am UK but I think it very much along the lines of Little Big Land.

just to rub it in there is another meet at the end of September called "Pick and Mix." fetlife.com/events/470299 or is this really mean of me.

hee, hee

Sisi

While I will agree that ADISC's purpose is not meets, we have had many good ones throughout our history. When I hosted them, there wasn't any problem with people finding the notification in the EC forum. Getting a green name isn't a high bar to reach. Turnout in all but one of mine was very good and even the small one had good people. I'll take quality over quantity any day. If you set up a meet where there are people, they will come.

Trevor said:
While I will agree that ADISC's purpose is not meets, we have had many good ones throughout our history. When I hosted them, there wasn't any problem with people finding the notification in the EC forum. Getting a green name isn't a high bar to reach. Turnout in all but one of mine was very good and even the small one had good people. I'll take quality over quantity any day. If you set up a meet where there are people, they will come.

I agree.

It has to be good the better the event the more people will talk about it. I know the the first LBL (Little Big Land) started with about 40 Littles that was about three years ago and now it grown to over a 100 of us and a week later the community sites are still talking about it.

If it was not good that just won't happen.

LBL has its own website so you don't need to use fetlife.com. I don't like that site because of the images that are there. And it is one of the things I like about this community site is we don't have images of a sexual nature.

And it is a good site I got freands from all over the world from it.

But there are also other website for our community that are go as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back