Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adult Baby Video from "1000 ways to die"

Default Adult Baby Video from "1000 ways to die"

I saw that this was mentioned before however no clip was ever provided. I accidentally ran into an Adult Baby Clip from the "1000 ways to die" TV show. Below is the link to the clip

http://www.spike.com/video-clips/bzp...0-ways-to-die-

Which makes me worry about drop side adult baby cribs now... anyone have a drop side crib? If so be careful!

The bars should not be spaced wide enough to get your head through. But also, that crib did not use official crib hardware. Mine could never do that. It takes some effort to operate the latch, and there is on on each side. Obviously not pleased with the dialog of that little snippet.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchtopK View Post
    The bars should not be spaced wide enough to get your head through. But also, that crib did not use official crib hardware. Mine could never do that. It takes some effort to operate the latch, and there is on on each side. Obviously not pleased with the dialog of that little snippet.
    I agree with all of what you said.

I watched the video and it made me feel a little sick and I've seen a lot of gore and horror films

Im just getting blank screen wont allow me to watch xx

No wonder ABDLs have such a bad name when this is the garbage that is shown to the public...

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepies View Post
    No wonder ABDLs have such a bad name when this is the garbage that is shown to the public...
    I didn't watch the clip but I have seen that show a few times. They have a way of always mocking and making it sound like the person that gets killed deserved it or should have expected it. Like it was some sort of twisted and ironic justice that they got killed.

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z00ED através de Tapatalk

If it were up to me for a crib, it would be one that opens in a swing rather than a flat drop.
    That, and, I wouldn't be dumb enough to put my head through the bars AND shake it.

More than likely, none of it was true, or if there was a case of a man choking himself in a crib, there was something else involved. I used to watch the show and all the episodes seemed ridiculous and unbelievable.