Thread: Store bought diapers

Default Store bought diapers

I recently bought some diapers for my self, but unfortunately I have neither the time nor the money to buy from online. So I bought a pack of the pull up type adult diapers from Walgreens, but instead of getting the men's type I got the women's in order to possibly lessen the suspicion that they're for me(I know in rediculous). They're a little bit loose around the legs. Is that because they're meant for a woman's figure instead of a man's?

Quote Originally Posted by Duper View Post
    I recently bought some diapers for my self, but unfortunately I have neither the time nor the money to buy from online. So I bought a pack of the pull up type adult diapers from Walgreens, but instead of getting the men's type I got the women's in order to possibly lessen the suspicion that they're for me(I know in rediculous). They're a little bit loose around the legs. Is that because they're meant for a woman's figure instead of a man's?
    As I've shared hundreds of times before. Buying online doesn't have to be shipped directly to your house. You can have them shipped to UPS Store or FedEx Office in your local area. You can pick up when its convenient for you.

Also, just by putting a little money towards the side every now and then and just save up. You don't have to spend a hundred dollars. You can buy a pack for like $25 with shipping for Abena M4/L4, or ID Slip PE, Seni from XP Medical. They are cheaper/thinner then most top of the line diapers but are not even close to store brands they are quite enjoyable.