Who is in the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not from the UK (did live in London for 10 weeks in 2008 but that doesn't count for much, lol).

I just wanted to say that while not everybody puts the location on his/her profile, I can quite often get a rough area by looking at people's profile pages.

So many people from the UK. I'm near Bristol.

babymomma said:
Was wondering who on here is from the UK as i can never tell from posts? not sure if there is a way? would love to know who is if you dont mind putting it here dont have to put exactly where but just be nice to know who else is from here ..hugs xxxx

I was born there but I live in Florida :p

I was born in New Zealand, but now live in East Anglia.

Raprture said:
I'm all the way up in Scotland. Kinda on my own up here

Soooo not true. My boyfriend is from up there, and we know a few! Have faith, they're there! Lurking between the tartan and the hills :D

I'm another Geordie boy - though not all that proud of it. At this stage all we're known for is people running a bit, our industries crumbling to dust, and Gazza rocking up to meet Raoul Moat with chicken and a fishing rod.

Not much of a legacy.

Oh... Wait... Aw, doesn't matter... It's only Cheryl whatsherface and Joe McWideFace.

im from the south west

I'm in derbyshire too :-D I'm in erewash as rough guide as to where I am :)

I am now living in South Wales, but have lived in East Midlands and Home Counties before.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

Andromeda said:
I was born in New Zealand, but now live in East Anglia.

oooh, fellow east anglian! Wow!! Hiya *waves*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back