Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who is in the UK?

Default Who is in the UK?

Was wondering who on here is from the UK as i can never tell from posts? not sure if there is a way? would love to know who is if you dont mind putting it here dont have to put exactly where but just be nice to know who else is from here ..hugs xxxx

Hey up, owd tater! a't reet?
    can't th' tell where i'm from?

speech, spelling and phrasing is the easiest way to tell where someone is from. mind you, many post-baby-boomers are either so americanized or frankified so as not to know where they're really from.

LOL ay up!!! well either from Leeds and moved thereabouts....Manchester way........mmmm not far from me then ....ahhh but i say baby momma and momma is an American term sooooo cant always tell Ade xx

Yep, I am from the UK, I live in Wales but will be moving to cheadle near Manchester soon. I was born in Tameside which was a rough area.

Nope, I'm from Australia, but the funny thing is Australians use British English. With some minor altercations.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    Yep, I am from the UK, I live in Wales but will be moving to cheadle near Manchester soon. I was born in Tameside which was a rough area.
    OOOO...love Wales..good luck with the move.....oh thats two of you that are pretty near me then....hugs xxxx

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkBear View Post
    Nope, I'm from Australia, but the funny thing is Australians use British English. With some minor altercations.
    Most that live in Australia were originally from here hun thats why ....all our criminals lmao.....not so much now but way back.....ive a few friends in Australia..would love to go there someday...hugs xxx

Quote Originally Posted by babymomma View Post
    OOOO...love Wales..good luck with the move.....oh thats two of you that are pretty near me then....hugs xxxx

- - - Updated - - -

Most that live in Australia were originally from here hun thats why ....all our criminals lmao.....not so much now but way back.....ive a few friends in Australia..would love to go there someday...hugs xxx
    Yeah, a lot of convicts were sent here from England, It's one of the things we are taught in primary school, than find out later, it's more messed up than we are told it was.

LOL most countries are sweetheart....we keep them all now so UK not much better lol!!! least you have the gorgeous weather and beaches out there etc not oil slicked sea and debris covered sand and rain rain and more rain!!! .hugs xxx

Up north, near Manchester

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    Wait you mean Cheadle as in Stockport? I live like 15 minutes from there, I also know Tameside as I play for one of their basketball teams

im near manchester.......everyone is so close..something about the northern air hee hee xxx