(closed thread https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/101863)
Just got my case today. Haven't tried one yet but got a few out of the bag. Very early impressions:
- entire outer shell is just like in the pic, a light cyan blue
- shell is a buttery soft pvc, I don't think it's what they use on the safari, something softer? But other than that the shell looks just like the safari
- one single wide tape on each side
- the front tape panel is also softer than tape panels usually are
- large front waist elastic, but no rear elastic. would have been nice to see elastic in the back too. These diapers are usually made on a continuous roll and cut apart, so you can see a very little slice of the previous diaper's front elastic on the back of each one, it shouldn't be any challenge to add rear elastic, just double the elastic area?
also, the case was surprisingly heavy, and stuffed. you could tell they had problems closing the box, one end's flaps had a good 3/4" gap in between them. It was taped over just fine, but was fairly easy to see the diapers inside through the clear packing tape and clear bags. I suppose if you didn't know what you were looking at you probably wouldn't know since they're blue and patterned instead of plain white.
I had a note on mine, "leave package behind house", and that was printed in with my address, making it hard to spot. But they added SEE NOTE in big red marker with an arrow pointing toward it, kudos for that.