• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Well, okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FightMeHelen

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hi,

I'm FightMeHelen (screen name because y'know, privacy!) and I'm a diaper lover since I was like 8 years old. I made an account a little bit ago and became a lurker due to just not logging in, so oops! I enjoy diapers quite a lot but it's very difficult for me to get any due to me living with my parents (but they know about me wearing, they found my stash... stupid me.) But everything's cool, I get to wear every once and awhile and ADISC keeps me entertained until I can move out on my own. Thanks for reading, I greatly appreciate it.

FightMeHelen.

Hello FightMeHelen and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

FightMeHelen said:
Hi,

I'm FightMeHelen (screen name because y'know, privacy!) and I'm a diaper lover since I was like 8 years old. I made an account a little bit ago and became a lurker due to just not logging in, so oops! I enjoy diapers quite a lot but it's very difficult for me to get any due to me living with my parents (but they know about me wearing, they found my stash... stupid me.) But everything's cool, I get to wear every once and awhile and ADISC keeps me entertained until I can move out on my own. Thanks for reading, I greatly appreciate it.

FightMeHelen.

Welcome to ADISC...

Question:

Are you Helen, or is Helen your mortal enemy?

Welcome hun...hugs xx

FightMeHelen said:
Hi,

FightMeHelen.

Welcome to the group I am sure you will like it here. It is a pretty entertaining place and with the diaper talk thread you can read other peoples stories about wearing and using diapers. If you have a vivved imagination you can imagination your one of the guests at someone diaper party they are throwing.

As for parents all parents have their limits I have seen this with every community and fandom.
I have met bronies at say their parents do not like them watching the show for little kids. They are a few parent's of furries that I read about on the forum where parents do not like their son/daughter/other going anywhere near them because {CENSORED}
and it is the same with ABDL's

If you was to talk about thinking about joining a fandom/community and you sat there with your parents going though them. They will probably say no to at least one of them and if your not lucky some miss information about that community.
:( In a way it is sad and they do not really mean any harm but they are protective and they are trying to protect you from bad furs/babies/bronies people what ever.
It is only because they care.

If the world wasn't such a bad place then maybe our parents would let us do those sorts of things.

hi

If a Helen is your enemy, is it Helen of Troy or Helen Hunt or Helen Mirren:smile1:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back