Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: any AB'S here that have kids?

Default any AB'S here that have kids?

That have kids?

I'm not one that has children but there are a few members, do a search, there's been recent activity in the last 2 months in diaper talk about dl's with kids

I'm an AB and a DL and I have kids. There are lots of us on here. Why do you ask?

Quote Originally Posted by babymt View Post
    I'm an AB and a DL and I have kids. There are lots of us on here. Why do you ask?
    What they think about you being ab?

Quote Originally Posted by Buhha View Post
    What they think about you being ab?
    Luckily they have no idea. I also intend to keep it that way.

There is no reason that they should know. We are very open about them being whatever they want to be and are super supportive of them, however some things don't need sharing between parents and children.

If they ever told me about something like this I would always ensure that they are fully aware of the consequences, but also supportive of whatever lifestyle they want to follow as long as it is not harmful to them.

As any parent, I do my best and can do no more.

I have kids. I likewise do not anticipate ever letting them in on this part of my life. Some things are best kept private. Details of a parents sex life is one of those things.

I have kids and they don't know. Plan to keep it that way.

I have a 2 1/2 yr old and a 6 month old child. Lucky for me they are to young to care what dad is wearing. However, I'm trying to be more discrete around my 2 1/2 yr old. My wife knows about me being an abdl, and we have agreed to keep it discrete from our children.

this is for the parents

are you afraid of being over protecting towards you child im scared that ill be over the top with with the cuddles and nurturing im afraid my little side kicks in at the wrong time how do you all cope

My wife is currently pregnant with my first child. She knows I am an ABDL, but doesn't actively participate in it. I am a little worried about trying to fit Little time into my life after having kids. I already struggle with finding time now. I agree that kids shouldn't know about this side of their parents, but how do you find balance with all that? Sounds like some of you still wear around your kids do you think that is a big deal?