Thread: Advice on Dating

Default Advice on Dating

It's been a while since I was last in a relationship or even actively trying to find one, about 2 years ago I guess. My problem is that was before I started pursuing my DL inclinations and I'm not entirely sure how to approach dating now. I'm fairly confident that I want my next relationship to last and I also don't want DL to define any relationship that may come about, but I do want there to be at least some component of it involved. I'm just uncertain of how to even begin to approach that and I don't want to start dating again without a general strategy in mind.

I feel you it seems not many people whether it be man or woman arnt to keen on learning that right off the bat lost a few that way both genders just be yourself and wait until the optimum time to discuss it

Great thread, DMVanGrif. I'll join right in with you on this. I feel about the same way. I too want a relationship that would not revolve around diapers, but would include it in a small way. Will be much interested in the replies to this thread.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I've had success with telling two different girlfriends about my kinky side. Honestly I think you set yourself up for acceptance by simply picking a good hearted person and the rest I believe takes care of it self. If they care about you it won't matter what type of underwear you like to wear.