Not open for further replies.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I had a really close call recently which made my heart skip a beat.

I was out of diapers so I ordered a pack of the new DC amor diapers. Due to shipping problems I did not get them when they said they would arrive. Keep in mind that I still live with my parents. So they came on a Saturday afternoon when everybody was home and my package comes and my dad asks if I ordered anything. I was playing an online game at the time and I shout back I don't remember and my heart is racing at this point. When the game is over I go to get it and he just left it by the front door and I bring it to my room and nothing else is said about it.
I couldn't calm down until about 30 minuets afterwards. I was so sure I was going to get caught, I'm so glad I wasn't.

That can be pretty nerve wracking. I had one where I got 3 Amazon boxes at once, one containing diapers (the idea had been to order a bunch of stuff so as to not have one giant box with only diapers). Unfortunately my dad decided he had nothing better to do other than be intensly curious about what I'd ordered. Fortunately I was able open one of the smaller boxes containing candy first and use that distract him.

I have had similar situations a few times and can understand that feeling you get when you think you're finally caught. That's why I only order from places that ship ups so I can have it held at my local ups store.

It's moments like those I'm glad I don't live with anyone who opens my boxes.

yoshiDL said:
I have had similar situations a few times and can understand that feeling you get when you think you're finally caught. That's why I only order from places that ship ups so I can have it held at my local ups store.

Can you please tell me of the companies that ship UPS so that I can do this?

tall2826 said:
Can you please tell me of the companies that ship UPS so that I can do this?

FedEx also allows you to do this, I know that ABU and XPMedical use FedEx primarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back