Embaressing things we do in video games (ABDL version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angellothefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Watching 10 embarrassing things we all did in famous video games got me thinking why not do something simler but minus the dirty jokes and adding in the abdl content.

So I will now write randomly.:)

Rugrats search for Raptar.
Now this is a good game for anyone who wants to know what it is like to be a baby minus the diaper usage because it is a 3+ after all and I do not think they would make a rugrats game where you use and then have to find mum or dad to change you.

The hub world is a nice place to explore. In one of the games hide and seek.
To get to it touch the unbralla when it sparkles.

Angelica decides chucky is it for playing hide and seek and tells him to take off his glasses which Angelica has?:dunno: just role with it.

It is up to you to guide Chucky around the house to tag Tommy, Fill, Lill.
But if your anything like me you would walk into stuff on purpose and start laughing it was even funnier when Chucky spouted out such lines when you was running into stuff as.
"Tommy is that you":laugh:
That was enough to make anyone laugh watching Chucky run into a plant and asking weather it is tommy.

The sims

Sometimes the sims had babies but other times they did not.:rolleyes:
If you got caught doing this it would be very hard to explain:sweatdrop:

The sims have bars hunger, sleep, confort and room? whaaaaa-

The sims have loads of bars and you may notice they is a bar for bladder and naturally I and possibly you think I wonder what happens when you get the bar low.
So you do ether deleating the sims action of going to the toilet, Selling the toilet or stopping the sims going by building walls and fences and selling doors.

Just to see a sim wet themselves.
It is usually the closest thing you can get to wetting a diaper without going to mod city.

Ogres and Dronkeys
If you did this one it would make you blush as brightly as ever:blushie: with embarrassment and you may wonder what :grouphug: everyone else will think of you:(

In ogres and dronkies you take care of a ogre and a dronkey or just ogres or just dronkies.

when taking care of a ogre like any other baby caring game you can change their diapers.

However you may not want to tell Shrek or Feona about this you can choose not to change them and leave them in there messy diapers.
It is one of those oops and do not know what to do when someone walks in and sees what your doing on the DS:sweatdrop:

Yes I have done this before although it is irresistible been a bad parent it is still embaressing and hard to explain to someone that has kids.
:sweatdrop:
Thank goodness it is only a video game.

Little BIG plannet

The little big plannet series is huge. Sure the story line is little but the possabilities of making your own games are endless.
Until you run out of creative space.

So you played though the story and created some of your own and even played other peoples creations if you are online.

Then you get the thought the thought that most likely all of us AB's and TB's get which is I bet I could make a nursery?

Because let's face it any game at allows you to create stuff like that is going to be in the fire of making things like nurseries.

So yeah you deside why not it is much more cheaper having a copy of little big plannet and making your own nursery rather then going out and paying to be in a abdl nursery.

So it is not that embaressing unless someone comes into the room or decide to have a go at little big planet when your not there and stumble across your level.

If you hooked up to the internet you can publish your nursery it is a great way for abdls:biggrin: to play and get together.
But it can also be embaressing to the players at are not abdl:eek:

Super scribble nuts
Here is a game where you write things to solve puzzles and you can write more things with super scribble nuts because it is well supper.

You can even chill out in playground mode or make your own short game.:)

You then think with your adult baby diaper lover mind hur...
I wonder weather it has a diaper/nappy.
So you go to notepad and type diaper and behold a diaper appears and you can even wear it.

You think mmm that is interesting.
What happens if I add wet to diaper and gradually it grows.

You can see how this could be embarrassing.

Crash tag team racing

In the game you can get buy loads of different costumes and even win some doing various things.
One of these costumes is called baby crash where crash will be in a cloth diaper with a big safety pin holding it all together.

You must do various stuff to unlock this and to keep it spoiler free PM me.

If your anything like me you probably spend a long time wearing that costume.

Saint Row 2
Saints Row 2 is a funny violent gangster game.

What you may not know is that you can customise pants and make custom outfits and even give them names.

So natually you can get some pants and try your best at making them look like they are diapers.
Then renaming the outfit to abdl or baby boy or baby girl.

It is nice to have a little bit of custom abdlness.
All though if anyone else sees it:think:they may raise a eye brow and it could be embarrassing to explain.

That is it have you done anything adult baby related that could be considered embaressing in video games let me know down bellow.

I can't play the sims without having my sim wet themselves. Just knowing it can be done makes it impossible for me not to do at least once per play session.

brabbit1987 said:
I can't play the sims without having my sim wet themselves. Just knowing it can be done makes it impossible for me not to do at least once per play session.

Especially when you make fances indoors for nursery use. Building playpens are a great way to get your sims to wet themselfs. The closest thing I got to a crib for a adult sim is putting a fence around their bed. It did not help that they made the sims pets 3 and introduced kiddies jigsaws tiles, cribs and diffrent fences then outdoor once.

That was enough to make me and any other abdl tb babyfur make their own abdl nursery:rolleyes:

Angellothefox said:
Crash tag team racing

In the game you can get buy loads of different costumes and even win some doing various things.
One of these costumes is called baby crash where crash will be in a cloth diaper with a big safety pin holding it all together.

You must do various stuff to unlock this and to keep it spoiler free PM me.

If your anything like me you probably spend a long time wearing that costume.

Haha, back when I had that game and I saw the message telling me that outfit was unlocked I had to rub my eyes to make sure I was seeing things right. When I saw that it was for real I started to play as Crash in his baby outfit and never picked anything else. :)

Animal Crossing - Going clothes shopping everyday in hopes you'll get a pacifier

Mario Kart - Playing as Baby Mario or Baby Luigi

I still remember the pacifier in animal crossing. To explain it to my mom I said my character throws raves.

I can not belive I missed Animal Crossing out.

OOC actually one time I did give a pacifier to Skye the wolf hoping she would be sucking on it where ever she went. I was not lucky she just has it in her home. She once bugged me if she could have a cot/crib at I just bought because it quote "reminded her of her child hood" That day made me wonder weather Skye was really a ABDL and was just using that as her cover story?

IC I think the pacifier might of been what sparked babyfurs and diaperfurs to draw diapers on the animals. Oh yeah Tom nook says pay your rent;)

Angello, I think it was Beardo or someone who actually references having baby items in his closet and will get embarrassed if you rummage through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back