Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am soo happy to be back.

Arrow I am soo happy to be back.

I did not know where to post this, but I felt I had to reintroduce myself
    it has been literally years since I was here, and I won't lie I missed it,
    I missed everyone: I joined here when I was 15 years old, and through this site
    I met many people, mostly digital only, but I also met people irl
    these people made my teenage years amazingly good, as it gave me a new
    outlook on life, and thanks to this, I got through my teenage years.

2 things happened when I was younger: 1. adisc got made adult only
    so I had no where to go and 2. I was scared, petrified even (its true I am very easy to scare)
    of being the way I am, and I tried soo hard to escape from it,
    I fled like there was no tomorrow, fled from my feelings that is, and it destroyed me
    slowly but surely, the things which made me feel anything were too much for me
    and as a result over the past years I have become soo cold, and emotionless and ultimately depressed
    and it has been horrible, but you know what? I remembered 2 weeks ago, what it was like
    to be happy, to relate to someone for more than just 1 way gain
    and as such I am happy to say, I am returning to this site as not just a adult but as one of us.

and the moral of this entire story was: trying to escape from yourself
    is the quickest way to damage yourself.

and guys and gals: I love you all

Quote Originally Posted by Lupan View Post
    I did not know where to post this, but I felt I had to reintroduce myself
    it has been literally years since I was here, and I won't lie I missed it,
    I missed everyone: I joined here when I was 15 years old, and through this site
    I met many people, mostly digital only, but I also met people irl
    these people made my teenage years amazingly good, as it gave me a new
    outlook on life, and thanks to this, I got through my teenage years.

2 things happened when I was younger: 1. adisc got made adult only
    so I had no where to go and 2. I was scared, petrified even (its true I am very easy to scare)
    of being the way I am, and I tried soo hard to escape from it,
    I fled like there was no tomorrow, fled from my feelings that is, and it destroyed me
    slowly but surely, the things which made me feel anything were too much for me
    and as a result over the past years I have become soo cold, and emotionless and ultimately depressed
    and it has been horrible, but you know what? I remembered 2 weeks ago, what it was like
    to be happy, to relate to someone for more than just 1 way gain
    and as such I am happy to say, I am returning to this site as not just a adult but as one of us.

and the moral of this entire story was: trying to escape from yourself
    is the quickest way to damage yourself.

and guys and gals: I love you all
    Hi Lupan and welcome back. I'm sorry you've had a tough time of it, but sounds like you managed dealing with your crossroads and found your way. Finding acceptance as an AB/DL puts an end to all the stress that can result from non-acceptance. We've missed our younger members and it always makes me glad when they return. I hope you can once again enjoy this site and get out of it what you've been missing for the past several years.

Awe, Lupan, that was a sweet introduction and welcome back. Sounds like you are making peace with yourself and that is always a good thing. Just curious, where are you in life right now? In school? Working? Have your own place? Those things greatly influence our ability to participate in this particular interest and lifestyle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Little2Roo View Post
    Awe, Lupan, that was a sweet introduction and welcome back. Sounds like you are making peace with yourself and that is always a good thing. Just curious, where are you in life right now? In school? Working? Have your own place? Those things greatly influence our ability to participate in this particular interest and lifestyle.

I am in university at the moment doing computer science :P and everything is just going perfectly thank god thanks for asking :3

So University. Do you have the privacy to engage in Little activities? (Such as diaper wearing, or anything else for that matter)

Quote Originally Posted by Little2Roo View Post
    So University. Do you have the privacy to engage in Little activities? (Such as diaper wearing, or anything else for that matter)
    I have all the privacy in the world right now :P

PaddedPuppy

Its great to see you're back again. I really missed you and was a little worried about what had happened.

So happy to hear that you are making good progress now, even after going through some very tough times in the past

As I just mentioned in my reply to your PM I'm still around if you find yourself needing a crinkly friend for hugs!

Inspiring reintroduction, and welcome back. It is good to hear someone speak words of wisdom from experience. Running from yourself is a futile escape and can never evolve to freedom till you embrace who your truly are.

Welcome back and happy to see you are here Lupan.