Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Purchased My First Ever ABDL Diapers

  1. #1

    Talking Purchased My First Ever ABDL Diapers

    For a long time now I have worn baby diapers, before anyone complains saying "YOU CANT FIT IN THEM!", I use ConvertUps (google them) to make them fit and I enjoy them, I've used adult diapers before, they were Boots own brand. Boots is a pharmacy chain in the UK for anyone that doesn't know. I enjoyed using them as well as they were only around 8 for a pack of 10, much more expensive than baby diapers and no cute prints but held more.

    So yesterday I decided to look at ABDLMarketplace, a UK based company that distributes lots of different diapers at reasonable prices (average of 2 per diaper) and I got an ABU Little Pawz, Space and Lavender and I also got a Dotty The Pony diaper too.

    I got them today and I tried the Little Pawz first and I have fallen in love with diapers all over again. I wanted to get the most out of them as I only bought one each and I've had one on for about 6 hours now and it has held so much and they're so cute, they're so good!

    I am definitely going to buy more in the future when I have the money and can have it delivered when I'm home alone.

  2. #2

    Default

    Ur 1st was little paws, it's gonna be hard for anything else to match up... Good job going for the big guns first time out the gate!!!!

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by pampers4U View Post
    Ur 1st was little paws, it's gonna be hard for anything else to match up... Good job going for the big guns first time out the gate!!!!
    I noticed it was the thickest so probably is the most absorbent but still I will probably enjoy the others

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonstah View Post
    So yesterday I decided to look at ABDLMarketplace, a UK based company that distributes lots of different diapers at reasonable prices (average of 2 per diaper) and I got an ABU Little Pawz, Space and Lavender and I also got a Dotty The Pony diaper too.

    I got them today and I tried the Little Pawz first and I have fallen in love with diapers all over again. I wanted to get the most out of them as I only bought one each and I've had one on for about 6 hours now and it has held so much and they're so cute, they're so good!
    That's what I call "going off the deep end!" Pretty sure you're totally ruined on baby diapers now, welcome to the big leagues

    Your next stops: bambino, princess, and safari!

  5. #5

    Cool



    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonstah View Post
    For a long time now I have worn baby diapers, before anyone complains saying "YOU CANT FIT IN THEM!", I use ConvertUps (google them) to make them fit and I enjoy them, I've used adult diapers before, they were Boots own brand. Boots is a pharmacy chain in the UK for anyone that doesn't know. I enjoyed using them as well as they were only around 8 for a pack of 10, much more expensive than baby diapers and no cute prints but held more.

    So yesterday I decided to look at ABDLMarketplace, a UK based company that distributes lots of different diapers at reasonable prices (average of 2 per diaper) and I got an ABU Little Pawz, Space and Lavender and I also got a Dotty The Pony diaper too.

    I got them today and I tried the Little Pawz first and I have fallen in love with diapers all over again. I wanted to get the most out of them as I only bought one each and I've had one on for about 6 hours now and it has held so much and they're so cute, they're so good!

    I am definitely going to buy more in the future when I have the money and can have it delivered when I'm home alone.
    I too recall the day I discovered the ABDL marketplace and web community. It was 2011. I bought $111.00 worth of Bambino Diapers. In the past I have bought Ab Universe Cushies scented, and Super DRy Kids scented. I agree. They are AWESOME! Once you ABDL with your diapers, you can never go back to generic drugstore brands. HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Default

    Well done!

    I am sure you will find the space just as great and amazing as the Pawz. The Lavender I am sure is the same cut as the SDKv2s which will make it gorgeous and a bit trimmer but brilliant in its own way.

    Love to hear what the Dotty the Pony is like.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by icklespace View Post
    how are the convertups
    I enjoy them as I've always liked baby diapers

    - - - Updated - - -

    Tonight I'm trying out the ABU Space!

  9. #9

    Default

    That's awesome that you make the jump to ABDL diapers

    I never heard of convertups though.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 30-Nov-2015, 12:44
  2. Binge Purchased Snuggies Overnight
    By Tyger in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-Aug-2015, 19:27
  3. Purchased baby pants... Is this right?
    By JSR in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-Dec-2014, 21:01
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-Jul-2012, 04:01
  5. I just purchased my nuk 5 online....am i nuts?
    By LittleHanah in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 21-Dec-2010, 10:24

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.