Little Keeper Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg they got the zip at the back I so totally going to get one when I got the money

I have one, they are a great tight fitting item, I highly endorse them

do they do adult sizes??

Omg!thats awesome! I am going to be so broke... Lol...

yes they do offer adult sizes

I had never heard of these and already I wanna buy one. The strip look plus a zipper in the back? I was ready to pay anything for something so perfect.

there is a zipper and a blocker, its a piece of frabric that snaps over the zipper and below it, so you will need help removing it after you are wearing it. its meant to be a deterrent to people removing their nappies when they are not supposed to.

Still, it's an amazing design that I would buy just to have something so unique. But hopefully I can still use it even without someone helping me out of it. I imagine you don't need to apply the blocker right? It's gotta be an optional thing for those babies who just want a sleeper that zips in the back.

it is completely optional, if you dont mind a tab of fabric hanging on the side of the zipper, there is no need to use it.

do they do uk shipping??

Worst time for them to be in stock again for me, I just had to replace my HDD in my PC yesterday, I would have ordered right away, so sad cause I know 99% chance by the 1st of September they will be out of stock on most 18 size. I so want to order one, but I have only 20$ in my account right now till 1st of September, guess its my bad luck of the month.

GrimReaperJak said:
Still, it's an amazing design that I would buy just to have something so unique. But hopefully I can still use it even without someone helping me out of it. I imagine you don't need to apply the blocker right? It's gotta be an optional thing for those babies who just want a sleeper that zips in the back.

It's not at all difficult to get into and out of by yourself with a bit of practise, so long as you are at least minimally flexible.

- - - Updated - - -

icklespace said:
do they do uk shipping??

Yes, they do. Surprisingly fast as well, last time I ordered.

I have bought something similar from save express in Germany. 4210_11813c0acf129844e823cbb732722d8c_720x600.jpg
They come in various colours and about £25 plus delivery. They are very comfortable. I use a clip-on lanyard to pull the zip up and down that is easy to remove once on.The feet snap on around the ankle so can be worn with or without feet.

My grey ones just arrived in mail today. They change the material since last restock where I got the green and white stripe. Seem better built and thicker. Super soft. Bought size 18.

BlufftonSC said:
My grey ones just arrived in mail today. They change the material since last restock where I got the green and white stripe. Seem better built and thicker. Super soft. Bought size 18.

Ah. Interesting. I wondered if they might do that. Since the LKS needs to be a snug fit in order to be effective, the toddler versions can only be worn for a relatively short period before the child simply outgrows them, so engineering for longevity is not really a consideration. Obviously that isn't true of the larger sizes, and fabric that is near-skintight is placed under more stress than something loose. Thicker fabric and stronger seams would make sense. I would have actually expected them to re-engineer the adult versions sooner, but I'm getting the impression that they receive large batches of stock at very infrequent intervals.

Akastus said:
Ah. Interesting. I wondered if they might do that. Since the LKS needs to be a snug fit in order to be effective, the toddler versions can only be worn for a relatively short period before the child simply outgrows them, so engineering for longevity is not really a consideration. Obviously that isn't true of the larger sizes, and fabric that is near-skintight is placed under more stress than something loose. Thicker fabric and stronger seams would make sense. I would have actually expected them to re-engineer the adult versions sooner, but I'm getting the impression that they receive large batches of stock at very infrequent intervals.

For all that I know, that company started with a WAHM that had troubles with her own little ones taking off their diapers at night, I wouldn't be surprised if it was still a relatively small business still with only 1-2 employees and they can't cope with the demands on their product yet.

Akastus said:

Yeah, I've been waiting since whenever the old LKS thread was open here for them the get more in so I think they get there container in from China every six months. I had ordered the green stripes and they were great. Went to order another pair a few days after it arrived and they were sold out. It seems to be a husband and wife team that run the company. Super nice people. That being said, they leave out of town a lot and put their website to where you can't order anything. If you follow their LKS Facebook page you can see.

Difinetley loving the new pair! Washed them when they arrived yesterday and wife helped me into them after she sewed that bear logo on. If you ask them to include a logo patch they will. I woke up this morning a few hours ago and my wife won't let me out of them yet, definitely would be very difficult to get out of by yourself. They beefed up the snaps as well.

I really want a pair of these jammies. But Im not sure what to order. Im the height of the 16 but the weight of the 18. any suggestions on which I should order?

You can't lose height but you can lose weight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back