Little Keeper Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mousy said:
They fit!
A little tricky to zip myself up but they fit. The cotton is soooo soft. I hope it holds up after a wash.

Care to share any pictures?

Shade77 said:
Care to share any pictures?

I'm a bit cautious about posting photos online.... so no. :sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I added a string to make it easier to get in and out of.

2016-09-05 21.53.59.jpg

I added a string woven like a friendship bracelet. Now it is easier to get in and out of. :)

Mousy said:
View attachment 27139

I added a string woven like a friendship bracelet. Now it is easier to get in and out of. :)

Good idea! I can get in and out easily myself. Glad you like them, i love the softness!

JackalGuardian said:
http://s347.photobucket.com/user/jackalbunce/library/private

Someone from German is selling the same thing but keeping it littlekeepersleeper name.

Here is some photos of the larger size and what they look like on us.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/9759147@N04/e92sP6

Uploaded 2 more photos. So I'm 5 foot 10 and I think size 18 is too big for me. Would recommend smaller as this onesie was designed to hug you. Feels awesome though.

Great pics! Thanks for sharing! Ill try to get some more of myself up soon.

I thought I would update since I ordered 2 LKS.

So I ordered a Size 18 and a Size 16. Amazing how much these onesies shrink.

Originally the size 18 was too big even for me. So I boiled some water and let the onesie sit in the hot water for 10 minuets. Then I put it on high heat on the dryer. It was the perfect fit. Stretched a little and still very comfy.

The Size 16 came in the mail today, I did a side by side comparison then placed one onto of the other. They are almost identical in size. The big difference is the Arm Cuffs and neck hole are about 1/2 an inch shorter. I guess since the next doesn't stretch it also doesn't shrink in the wash. Im going to wash the size 16 and do a comparison once my GF puts it on first to see how it fits her. I assume it might be too big right now but just right when I wash it.

If anyone is thinking about ordering these awesome Little Keeper Sleepers I suggest going with the larger size compared to the smaller size. It does shrink in the wash but at least its stretches too and if you go too small you will just bust the zipper or rip something trying to put it on. Not worth it.

Hope my advice helps. I have purchased alot of Footed Pajamas and spent $100 of dollars on pairs. These are my favorit for feeling comfortable and secure. They also can be concealed under clothes this fall and winter. I'm not one for exhibition or wearing in public however I never want to take this onesie off.

JackalGuardian said:
I thought I would update since I ordered 2 LKS.

So I ordered a Size 18 and a Size 16. Amazing how much these onesies shrink.

Originally the size 18 was too big even for me. So I boiled some water and let the onesie sit in the hot water for 10 minuets. Then I put it on high heat on the dryer. It was the perfect fit. Stretched a little and still very comfy.

The Size 16 came in the mail today, I did a side by side comparison then placed one onto of the other. They are almost identical in size. The big difference is the Arm Cuffs and neck hole are about 1/2 an inch shorter. I guess since the next doesn't stretch it also doesn't shrink in the wash. Im going to wash the size 16 and do a comparison once my GF puts it on first to see how it fits her. I assume it might be too big right now but just right when I wash it.

If anyone is thinking about ordering these awesome Little Keeper Sleepers I suggest going with the larger size compared to the smaller size. It does shrink in the wash but at least its stretches too and if you go too small you will just bust the zipper or rip something trying to put it on. Not worth it.

Hope my advice helps. I have purchased alot of Footed Pajamas and spent $100 of dollars on pairs. These are my favorit for feeling comfortable and secure. They also can be concealed under clothes this fall and winter. I'm not one for exhibition or wearing in public however I never want to take this onesie off.

Thanks for the info! I bought a size 16 myself and im rather thin. I cant wait to try it on soon! Would like to to see how it looks on your friend and you. What color did ya get?

Im 170lbs im wondering if i will fit the 16, again im pretty thin as well but 6 feet tall. The sleeper length is 70 inches and im 72 inches. Im sure it will fit well i hope.

Last edited:
I am curious about what size to order I am about 69 inches tall and weight is around 160 lbs. Should I get size 18 or 16? Any recommendations?

Zebben said:
I am curious about what size to order I am about 69 inches tall and weight is around 160 lbs. Should I get size 18 or 16? Any recommendations?
Hi Zebben, i am 72 inches and i can fit the 16. I have both the 16 and 18, probably better to go with the 18.

I just received my navy blue long sleeve size 18 LKS and it feels much more softer and thicker than my green/white short sleeve. I would think it would be thicker because it has long sleeves to keep you warmer. Its a lil tight cause I havent worn it long. Looking forward to wearing tonight cause it's going to be a cold one. Plus I'm getting a sample pack from HDIS.

How big is too big (human size) for the largest size sleeper they offer? I'm 73" but I'm certainly no 170# !!!

These look fantastic, good price too, I'd just hate to waste my money. Happy to hang dry things to prevent shrinking but if it won't work on the front end, what's the point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 6'0" tall, and ~235# & they do fit me quite well.

First time I put a new one on, they're pretty tight, but the body fabric is fairly stretchy. After about 30min, they're crazy-comfortable. I'm on the upper-side of these actually fitting, though. Only real pain points are... the neck-line isn't stretchy. And when I sit, it can cut into my neck if I lean forward (I'm almost too tall). And, the first zip-up takes some patience and is tight. However, it does stretch out and become very comfortable.

Wash on cold & air dry, and it doesn't shrink back up all that much.

cm90210 said:
How big is too big (human size) for the largest size sleeper they offer? I'm 73" but I'm certainly no 170# !!!

These look fantastic, good price too, I'd just hate to waste my money. Happy to hang dry things to prevent shrinking but if it won't work on the front end, what's the point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may have to get one eventually. I've been spending too much on diaper and little related stuff lately and am having to limit myself now xD maybe somtime down the road.

Sissybaby

Just so you know, lockable on that one doesn't mean a lock, but a plastic buckle!

Just FYI...very easy to undo as well...

Bigbabybret said:
Sissybaby

Just so you know, lockable on that one doesn't mean a lock, but a plastic buckle!

Just FYI...very easy to undo as well...
yes i Know, but there are two lockable options, one looks mre sophisticated than the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back