Little Keeper Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Practise makes perfect. After wearing these on and off for eight months, I can get into or out of them in less than a minute. It's the first bit that's the tricky bit. Reach over your shoulder with your left arm and unsnap the tab and zip-stopper. Then, reach over your shoulder with your dominant arm, grasp the zip with your thumb and forefinger, use your other fingers to stretch the collar upwards, thus making the zip taught, and push down with thumb and forefinger. Repeat, moving your hand down and using your other fingers as a brace to provide leverage, until the zip is low enough that you can reach around the back and grasp it.

CodyBaby said:
The embarrassment to have to call someone for help to get out of theses PJ's that would be interesting since you can't miss the fact there's a diaper under it. Sadly I think I would get some scisors or something rather than to call for help, yup, destroying something like that would be very bad, but I guess, if you want to avoid this, do not use all the snaps, if I've seen it close enough, there's two fairly easy snaps that hides another harder to unsnap one) or just pretend you can't access the zipper when you're not supposed to.

Yep, I would never destroy, I would work my out. The first tab is like a zipper stopper that buttons once. and then there is a larger tab that has two snaps that cover the whole button stopper. The collar doesn't stretch at all so you cant really pull it off of center to get to it easier.

The more I read about how complicated it can be to remove the more excited I am becoming.

I feel horrible for ordering the wrong size for my GF. Guess these are going to be for me.

Any advice what size I should get for her? She's 5foot2 size small pants and size medium T-shirt. 130lbs. I want it tight fitting for her but still able to breath and be comfortable in. Anyone have any advice?

Reading these are making me want to order one as well. Might give me a reason to lose a bit of weight. Shame they're not completely escape proof ;P

Would anyone mind sharing pictures of yourself wearing them? I have them too and love these sleepers!

Shade77 said:
Would anyone mind sharing pictures of yourself wearing them? I have them too and love these sleepers!

https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/97082-Little-Keeper-Sleeper/page13

Found this thread on ADISC yesterday. Hate bumping old threads but there are a few users that posted photos. I will try to take some with me and my GF with her permission.

Also if you message them in contact information on the Little Keeper Sleeper website inquirying on when a coupon code may be announced or coming on there Facebook page. They might just provide you one if your nice.

Great customer service that's all I will say.

Shade77 said:

I'll see if I can't whip something up today.

- - - Updated - - -

JackalGuardian said:
The more I read about how complicated it can be to remove the more excited I am becoming.

I feel horrible for ordering the wrong size for my GF. Guess these are going to be for me.

Any advice what size I should get for her? She's 5foot2 size small pants and size medium T-shirt. 130lbs. I want it tight fitting for her but still able to breath and be comfortable in. Anyone have any advice?

I would go with the 13/14. The stretch should accommodate the few extra pounds that are on the top side of the chart but the 13/14 won't eliminate the several inches of slack in the sleeves and legs. If the pajamas havn't been worn you can always get a return authorization and exchange them. I'm 5' 9" (69") and the 18 has a few inches of slack. So if you go with exactly what the chart says, the 11/12 is the right size for the height but not for the weight. I'm afraid to try a 16 in the light that I'm a 175 pounds and the size 16 isnt even in that ball park.

It seems the size chart and overall fit is geared to the taller/slender type so you might have to make a trade off somewhere when ordering.

Hope this helps

Shade77 - I took some stupid selfies this morning.

Hopefully this gives everybody a better idea of what these are about.

http://s44.photobucket.com/user/BabyBlueBlanket/library/LKS

password is "WearzDiaperz"

These are being worn with a ABU little pawz. The leg and arm shots show the slack on a size 18 being 5'9" (69") and weighing 172 Lbs. I found if you take a string and thread it through the zipper it makes it much easier to zip all the way up. Once you get the zipper up you have to secure the zipper stop and zipper cover. To take the PJs off, just unbutton, thread the string through again, and pull down. It is a bit of work, but totally worth it. I think i'm going to order a size sixteen as there is some stretch left in the weight area and that might resolve the slack problem in arms and legs area.

If anybody has had these long enough they might be able to comment on how they handle once they have been washed a few times? Do they shrink? Do they stay the same? I wash all my baby clothes in cold water, low spin, and ultra delicate or air dry.

I have noticed the back of the collar makes sort of a V shape in the back of the neck making the zipper even further harder to access, so this might be a problem if you go a size down. You will also notice that when you first sit down the zipper length in the back will pull in the middle of the diaper kinda giving you a bit of diaper wedgie. (IMHO this is kinda cool since it reminds you the diaper is really there)

Again, hopefully this helps everybody shed some light.

babyblueblanket said:
Shade77 - I took some stupid selfies this morning.

Hopefully this gives everybody a better idea of what these are about.

http://s44.photobucket.com/user/BabyBlueBlanket/library/LKS

password is "WearzDiaperz"

These are being worn with a ABU little pawz. The leg and arm shots show the slack on a size 18 being 5'9" (69") and weighing 172 Lbs. I found if you take a string and thread it through the zipper it makes it much easier to zip all the way up. Once you get the zipper up you have to secure the zipper stop and zipper cover. To take the PJs off, just unbutton, thread the string through again, and pull down. It is a bit of work, but totally worth it. I think i'm going to order a size sixteen as there is some stretch left in the weight area and that might resolve the slack problem in arms and legs area.

If anybody has had these long enough they might be able to comment on how they handle once they have been washed a few times? Do they shrink? Do they stay the same? I wash all my baby clothes in cold water, low spin, and ultra delicate or air dry.

I have noticed the back of the collar makes sort of a V shape in the back of the neck making the zipper even further harder to access, so this might be a problem if you go a size down. You will also notice that when you first sit down the zipper length in the back will pull in the middle of the diaper kinda giving you a bit of diaper wedgie. (IMHO this is kinda cool since it reminds you the diaper is really there)

Again, hopefully this helps everybody shed some light.

Looks good on ya! I'll try to get some of myself in the green stripe or the fuschia blue. I will be buying the blue turquoise sleeper soon.

babyblueblanket said:

They will shrink a little, but they will stretch out again when worn. I've had best results washing at 30C, then 20 minutes of tumble drying on the gentlest setting, then just letting them air.

I bought one today!

Turquoise Stripe short sleeves. I hope they fit properly over a Rearz Safari.

Thanks for the tip Cody! I bought a turquoise long sleeve sleeper today, I'm sure this will fit well as I am pretty things. Can't wait!

Shipped Monday came in today.

It's huge! Will upload photos this weekend. It's very cute and you feel very secure. Also the middle snap is ultra tight. Haven't worn it yet.

JackalGuardian said:
Shipped Monday came in today.

It's huge! Will upload photos this weekend. It's very cute and you feel very secure. Also the middle snap is ultra tight. Haven't worn it yet.

What color did ya get? I just bought a size 16 turquoise long sleeve. They loosen up after a few wearings.

Mousy said:
I bought one today!

Turquoise Stripe short sleeves. I hope they fit properly over a Rearz Safari.

They fit!
A little tricky to zip myself up but they fit. The cotton is soooo soft. I hope it holds up after a wash.

Shade77 said:
What color did ya get? I just bought a size 16 turquoise long sleeve. They loosen up after a few wearings.

Sorry I'm wearing my all in one footed pajamas overtop of them. You can see them peaking through. Will upload more once I get my diapers in.
https://www.flickr.com/gp/9759147@N04/48Q46F

Just ordered Rearz safari should be here Tuesday. The 18 size I had to shrink. It was too big for me too.

Tip for shrinking cotton. Boil a lot of water, place clothing into the pot once you turn the stove off. Do not keep boiling clothes. Let it soak for 15 minuets. Then throw in dryer on high heat.

This onesie shrank about 2 inches all around.

Can't wait to get my other pair for my GF. I also purchased this Bar Pin
http://www.starscraft.co.uk/cw4/images/product_expanded/40107-1in-Pin-BAck-Silver.jpg
As I find the onesie very easy to remove and this will make it almost impossible if you don't know it's there hidden under the flap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back