Little Keeper Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bronie07 said:
I really want a pair of these jammies. But Im not sure what to order. Im the height of the 16 but the weight of the 18. any suggestions on which I should order?

Not sure if this helps, but I am 5' 6" and they fit perfect. My concern would be them being too tight in the chest.

Bronie07 said:
I really want a pair of these jammies. But Im not sure what to order. Im the height of the 16 but the weight of the 18. any suggestions on which I should order?

You'll need to provide more details. I was about 160lb when I bought the 16, but they still fit, albeit very snug.

Akastus said:
You'll need to provide more details. I was about 160lb when I bought the 16, but they still fit, albeit very snug.

I dont really care to talk about my wieght but I can see it needs to be discussed to find the right size.

Im 5'7" and i weigh 185 lbs. that puts me at a size 16 for height and an 18 for weight. if the sizes are like the target onsies i know i wont fit. but these seem a bit bigger.

Bronie07 said:
I dont really care to talk about my wieght but I can see it needs to be discussed to find the right size.

Im 5'7" and i weigh 185 lbs. that puts me at a size 16 for height and an 18 for weight. if the sizes are like the target onsies i know i wont fit. but these seem a bit bigger.

Never owned Target onesies, but I think 185lbs would really be pushing it for the size 16. When I first got mine it was VERY snug. It has stretched a bit due to wear and wash, but I don't think that it will stretch that much.

Hi - I'm new here, having found this place when I was looking for more info about LKS.

I just got mine - 20 minutes ago, and am wearing it now for the first time.

I'm 5'10", 179lb, 38" chest, 34" waist. I got an 18 at the recommendation of LKS, and it fits very well. It's close fitting all over, but not tight anywhere. If it stays like this it will be great, but since it will shrink in the wash, I'm expecting it to be a bit more snug, which I think will be just as good, if a little more exposing.

These are so freaking adorable! Wish I could get one with the logo on it, but the turquoise stripes will work fine either way.

BigKid25 said:
These are so freaking adorable! Wish I could get one with the logo on it, but the turquoise stripes will work fine either way.

If you ask them. they will include the logo patch, I think you'll have to apply it yourself but that's what I've read here on adisc.

Wish I could order one, sadly I won't be able to afford it anytime soon, with the delivery charges and the US/CAN exchange rates, that would cost me over 80$ to get one here, and I'm not 100% sure I would fit in size 18, I have a 40" waist and I'm around 5ft7

BigKid25 said:

you could also buy an iron on patch from any fabric store. that way you can customize what is on your patch

I'm thinking about buying a pair, but I'm worried I might be a bit too round for them. Also, how hard is the snap to undo in your own?

you can undo the snap on your own by pretending your a bear scratching his back on a tree, you just need something to hook the cloth on while your "scratching" like a nail or a hook.

they sound need maybe I should get one. :thumbsup:

MommyandMattling said:
you can undo the snap on your own by pretending your a bear scratching his back on a tree, you just need something to hook the cloth on while your "scratching" like a nail or a hook.

That really isn't necessary. The securing mechanism is not designed to defeat neurotypical adults. You just need to be reasonably limber.

Well, my order arrived today. Unexpected for trans-Atlantic economy shipping, since it was only despatched on Monday. I'll echo TofuWaffel - the material seems lightly thicker, the seams, slightly heavier. The neck is slightly looser, the arms slightly longer, and the snaps slightly stiffer. But, it's fallacious to compare something brand new to something that's been worn and washed repeatedly. They're still very snug and very comfortable though.

Minor point for anyone in the UK - order more than one and you will incur customs charges and the consequent Royal Mail administration fee.

EDIT: Word of warning - the dark blue one is not remotely babyish-looking. Wearing this, I look more a ninja than a toddler.

I so wish they would offer the footed ones in larger sizes.

Quantumpresbyterian said:
I so wish they would offer the footed ones in larger sizes.

Not going to happen, I'm afraid. Too much variability in foot size for a product with niche demand. Have feet sewn on, or do what I do, and use snaps to attach detachable feet.

Just ordered one and was shipped today. Should be here next week. Purchased it for my GF however after looking at the size I think I ordered size 18 for a 5foot1 gf that weighs 130lbs. Might have to keep it for myself and order another one. I didn't think they made them that big.

USPS says the one I ordered is due in today. I ordered the turquoise stripped one with the patch (ill have to sew on). Will report back once it has arrived.

JackalGuardian said:
Just ordered one and was shipped today. Should be here next week. Purchased it for my GF however after looking at the size I think I ordered size 18 for a 5foot1 gf that weighs 130lbs. Might have to keep it for myself and order another one. I didn't think they made them that big.

Size 18 for 5ft 1"? She'll be swimming in it. I'm 5ft 8" 145lb and there's a couple of inches of slack in the leg of the size 16.

Just arrived, I ordered the size 18. I', 5'9" and 170 pounds. The fit is perfect but the legs and sleeves are a few inches longer than I expected them to be. I am wondering if a 16 would eliminate the length problem since my height is in the size 16 category. On the other hand would it fit to snug since the 16 has a lower weight limit. To bad they don't make a 17. BTW, for anybody who does order these, your diaper will be very visible.... which is awesome. With regards to the zipper I was able to get it all the way up fairly easily and secured with the help of a mirror. It took me almost twenty minutes to get the zipper back undone. (And im pretty limber) Highly recommended to have a partner to help you since if you cant get it, your pretty stuck in your PJs.

babyblueblanket said:
Just arrived, I ordered the size 18. I', 5'9" and 170 pounds. The fit is perfect but the legs and sleeves are a few inches longer than I expected them to be. I am wondering if a 16 would eliminate the length problem since my height is in the size 16 category. On the other hand would it fit to snug since the 16 has a lower weight limit. To bad they don't make a 17. BTW, for anybody who does order these, your diaper will be very visible.... which is awesome. With regards to the zipper I was able to get it all the way up fairly easily and secured with the help of a mirror. It took me almost twenty minutes to get the zipper back undone. (And im pretty limber) Highly recommended to have a partner to help you since if you cant get it, your pretty stuck in your PJs.

The embarrassment to have to call someone for help to get out of theses PJ's that would be interesting since you can't miss the fact there's a diaper under it. Sadly I think I would get some scisors or something rather than to call for help, yup, destroying something like that would be very bad, but I guess, if you want to avoid this, do not use all the snaps, if I've seen it close enough, there's two fairly easy snaps that hides another harder to unsnap one) or just pretend you can't access the zipper when you're not supposed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back