• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi im Dei

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABdei

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hi im Dei and I'm a Diaper lover. I am actually incontinent but why not enjoy things instead of making them a curse :)

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Hello ABdei and welcome to the group.

So that we can get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

I agree with making things that are meant to be into something good, welcome in, we are all friends here. Do you like playing with toys?

Would that more of us with a 'condition' such as incontinence be able to turn it into an enhancement! I'm all for that.

Well. I am an avid game player. I like all blizzard games. I am a disabled incontinent DL dabbling in the AB side. I have no occupation due to my disability

So, what's your thoughts about Reaper of Souls and the end of D3 on the viability of continuing that series?

I feel like more could be done with it. It's a good fallback game for casual hack and slash but doesn't hold me once you get way up in paragon...even starting new with seasons

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back