Not open for further replies.

babymomma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Does anybody know where i can get a mega big petticoat from please for under my dresses....i used to have a 50yd one but i cant remember where i got it from..think it was the USA but cant find any now...i want it really fluffy and big but only see the usual ones ..Does anybody know who makes them. I think mine was off Leanne but not sure as not seen her sell any on ebay...thankyou ..hugs xxxx

thankyou sweetheart but link isnt showing anything? hugs xxx

Must have typed it wrong sorry just google adult sissy dress it's a UK listing :)

I wondered what a petticoat is, is it just a ruffle skirt?

MommyandMattling said:

ahhhh thankyou sooooo much..thats where i got my last one...couldnt for the life of me remember ....whoohooooo!!! excited now thankyou thankyou thankyou xx

- - - Updated - - -

Angelic said:
I wondered what a petticoat is, is it just a ruffle skirt?
if you press on that link hun it will show you..they really puff your dresses out to make them all big and bouncy...i cant live without my pettis..love them xxx

They sound and look princess's judging by your profile picture, maybe if I dressed up as a ballerina I would get one!

you would love a tutu one if you want to be a ballerina as they stick out stiffer and wider ..hugs xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back