Status
Not open for further replies.

Zendot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm finding that I enjoy being little without needing to wear diapers. Most of the time I'm a toddler still in diapers but now I also like to regress to a more pre-school age and mostly potty trained. There isn't much difference between both in fact, I still have my pacifier, toys and stuffed animals, etc, the only difference is, am I still in diapers or not?

I enjoy it even more so if I have to go to work or out of the house, since I prefer to wear diapers if I can regress, otherwise I feel just like an adult wearing a diaper. And it's also less of a hassle disposing and the paranoia of being found out.

So I've decided that most of the time when going out of the house, underneath my adult clothes, I'll be wearing some cute and childish underwear. I won't be regressing per se but that element will be present.

The problem is that most of my underwear is boring and adult looking, and I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I found some briefs with cute prints on amazon but they're also labeled as "sexy" underwear, which I found out it means that it will be tight, especially on the front, which ruins the fantasy a bit.

So I'm asking, if anyone knows, where can I buy adult sized underwear with cute and/or childish prints?

I switched to Baby Pants "Almost a Big Kid" training pants for my underwear, something I wear every day. No one knows except me, and now, all of you....haha.

I would suggest you check on eBay. Check under "adult baby" or "briefs" or similar key words. I have seen several sellers over the years; quality varies, but generally seems OK. Probably there are more "training pants" available than briefs.
Also, Baby-pants makes a training pant with prints. The "almost a big kid" has only half the padding--or so from the "my first training pants." I use their "my first pants" and like the extra padding, haven't experienced the other style.

yup- baby-pants training pants are wonderful, all of their products that ive had experience with are extremely well made and worth the little extra cost

LOOK AROUND, even Walmart has Charactor prints in adult sizes in both mens and womens cuts (mostly JR's womens BUT there are mens available ) i own SEVERAL barbie, Strawbery Shortcake, Hello Kitty etc that arent much different than the little kid version EXCEPT in my size

I'm aware of baby-pants training pants, but I was looking for something more like regular underwear but with a cute print. Besides they don't have many print choices.

On a plus side, I'm getting more used to the briefs that I mention earlier that I bought. I just bought the boxer briefs version which hopefully is less "sexy" and revealing. I just can't seem to resist the prints! I'm not going to post it here but if you want to know what they look like search amazon for "Low-Waist Cartoon Printed", just beware of the crotch shots.

alannanicole said:
LOOK AROUND, even Walmart has Charactor prints in adult sizes in both mens and womens cuts (mostly JR's womens BUT there are mens available ) i own SEVERAL barbie, Strawbery Shortcake, Hello Kitty etc that arent much different than the little kid version EXCEPT in my size

Thanks, but we don't have walmart where I live. I also prefer to shop online in the comfort of my home and anonymity but I'll try and look around shops in my area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back