Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The best pull-up?

Default The best pull-up?

I'm getting a little stressed with diapers. What's the best pull-up? Opinion, pros and cons. Preferably ones I can buy from a pharmacy (I like in England) but if I have to order, I'll probably order.

I might just need practice with diapers, I'm not sure.

Southstuart

Drynites should be fine, would they fit you?

Quote Originally Posted by Southstuart View Post
    Drynites should be fine, would they fit you?
    I have quite a large waist/hips, probably not. I'd most likely need an adult one.

Southstuart

I saw one a nappy called tena flex. Its like a waistband that the nappy then comes between your leg and attatches to.

Quote Originally Posted by Southstuart View Post
    I saw one a nappy called tena flex. Its like a waistband that the nappy then comes between your leg and attatches to.
    I was going to buy them.. ugh, are they good? are they actually a pull-up aside from the waistband and the middle bit?

Southstuart

Not really like a pull up, but i think theyre a lot easier to use that a regular nappy.

Try the Abena Abri-Flex Pull Ups. It's one of the most absorbent pull ups out there along with Molicare Mobile.

I agree on the Abena Abri-Flex. They have the highest quality and absorbancy of any pull up I have tried. I just tried the Molicare and they were cut oddly in the back and half the absorbancy. Northshore is about the same. I will gladly pay a little more for the Abena if I just need a hour or two out of the house. Else it is a full diaper...

If you have not looked at XP Medical, they have the best per unit cost on them last I checked and great customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by joemama View Post
    I agree on the Abena Abri-Flex. They have the highest quality and absorbancy of any pull up I have tried. I just tried the Molicare and they were cut oddly in the back and half the absorbancy. Northshore is about the same. I will gladly pay a little more for the Abena if I just need a hour or two out of the house. Else it is a full diaper...

If you have not looked at XP Medical, they have the best per unit cost on them last I checked and great customer service.
    Pretty sure that's American, I'm from England.. :/ x

Southstuart

Where in england are you from?